Kanye West Goes Off On Paparazzi Outside His Home At 4AM

Kanye must be a nicer person than I am. I'd hire some "security guards" and give them carte blanche to handle the situation.

I have always hated paparazzi. There should be a service that hires people to target and harass these vermin, however in Kanye case, it is ok. This is just karma for being a giant douche and bullying Taylor swift.

But back to the anti pap service. Photobombs, loud noises that distract when they try and question. It could be like ordering a pizza. Hello, hey its Kanye, I need two anti paparazzi agents sent to my house.

It doesn't matter how rich you are, it would suck to have someone shoving a camera in your face whenever you step outside your home.

My point was everyone that becomes rich and famous damn well knows already paparazzi are apart of the package.

Maybe Kanye should make a rap song about it.

If he's so rich he should hire his own paparazzi to follow those paparazzi all day and annoy them and take pictures of their families.

that is a fucking genius idea. You should contact a produciton company with that idea and im not joking. I think being outside his house at 4am is extreme but then I think of princess diana, look at kanye west and think keep it up lads

I'd move go one of those states that let you shoot people on your lawn.

Or

Us sherdoggers should start a Hollywood business. We get a phone call and go remove paparazzi by force

Lmao, I'd walk out with a shot gun and start shooting rounds into the air.

"hey kanye, are you mad at jim camel"? lol

it's the price you pay to be a celebrity. deal with it, or stop making shitty music.

"hey kanye, are you mad at jim camel"? lol

it's the price you pay to be a celebrity. deal with it, or stop making shitty music.
Yeah but they can't go on your property. Idk the laws about his state. But in ours you can get killed for that shit.

Camping outside someones house at 4AM, even went as far as his garage door. That's fucked up.

Can't he just hire a flash mob and pay them each $50 to harass paparazzi

totally un "Pac" like

If he's so rich he should hire his own paparazzi to follow those paparazzi all day and annoy them and take pictures of their families.

good god that's brilliant man. i've always wondered, fantasized even (sadly enough), about how i would deal with paparazzi if i were famous. I know i'd probably wanna get physical and throw a few punches and break some gear. But this is even better. I wonder if any celebrity has done this. I fucking hate paparazzi.

good god that's brilliant man. i've always wondered, fantasized even (sadly enough), about how i would deal with paparazzi if i were famous. I know i'd probably wanna get physical and throw a few punches and break some gear. But this is even better. I wonder if any celebrity has done this. I fucking hate paparazzi.

Woody Harrelson broke a guys camera and choked the paparazzi. I think Sean Penn dangled one off of a balcony in a foreign country.

This reminds me of that time when Marc Anthony was still married to J-Lo and some paparazzi chased them and he flipped them off and shoved his pants down and showed them his penis. IIRC he probably did stuff like that more than once to paparazzi's.

marc-anthony-gives-bird-paparazzi--large-msg-115866198353.jpg

Also it's funny hearing Kanye calling the paparazzi a bully.

Paparazzi's suck, but that's part of being famous, you get chased by random journalist who spy and take pictures and videos of you everywhere at every given time.

Man, that would suck to have those people around all the time.

Back