Kane from WWE is now the mayor of Knox County

#MeToo?

giphy.gif

I think you're onto something...

giphy.gif

It's far from surprising that prowrestlers would do well in American politics.
Think of the forethought vince McMahon has. This has been his plan since atleast the 80s.

And the marks still think they can force him to stop pushing roman reigns

<36>

the man behind the mask is a really cool guy. trust me i was 17 during the attitude era, i did my research

You're acting like a US state would actually elect somebody like Jesse The Body Ventura to Governor lol

My Dad still has his "My Governor can beat up your Governor!" shirt that he wears from time to time

I remember watching the Predator for the first time and being like..... is that our Governor with a mini gun?

lol. You murcans be crazy. The rest of the world should be thanking you for the entertainment. . Do we have another hell in a highschool shooting coming soon?

lol. You murcans be crazy. The rest of the world should be thanking you for the entertainment. . Do we have another hell in a highschool shooting coming soon?

What beautiful utopia are you from puppy golden retriever?

What beautiful utopia are you from puppy golden retriever?

One where pro wrestlers and orange TV retards don´t make it to the highest offices of the country. Kardassian would probably win your next election if she used Kanye as vice pres. The US is fucking retarded.

Last edited:
One where pro wrestlers and orange TV retards don´t make it to the highest offices of the country. Kardassian would probably win your next election if she used Kanye as vice pres. You people are fucking retarded.

Riiiight. So what country?

Denmark. I have also lived in the US for several years. Been to 22 countries. Anything else?

Denmark I can respect. You guys having a little bit of a veil ban thing going on at the moment?

FWIW he is actually pretty smart and has a nice side gig as a real estate investor.

FWIW he is actually pretty smart and has a nice side gig as a real estate investor.
However, hes a big trump supporter and suspected nazi, so weve got to search through his tweets and expose him

Ventura, Trump and now Kane...
Seems WWE makes a decent path to the halls of American power.

We now have two current elected officials that have both taken a Stone Cold Stunner:

Back