• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Kamaru wants a fight with Khamzat before challenging Leon for the title again

This was my dream WW matchup the past few years. I would be happy to still get my wish.

Not ok with this. Feed Adesanya to Khamzat instead, that's the fight to make.
Yeah, khamzat, who struggled with bloated lightweight Gilbert burns, is just absolutely going to destroy izzy <45>

This would be sick

When does he want it though? Hopefully he wants to get another 1 or 2 fights in this year if possible.

Yeah, khamzat, who struggled with bloated lightweight Gilbert burns, is just absolutely going to destroy izzy <45>
Nice and neat. As the fight starts, Khamzat would get him to take a ride on the rollercoaster pretty easily, once Adesanya's wrestling is not even 0, it's -1.

That sounds absolutely crazy. The only thing Khamzat would be feeding on is front kicks to the face

Come on man
No way Adesanya makes it out of the first round if Khamzat doesnt fuck around and goes for a takedow and mauling

I hope Khamzat fights somebody else and not Costa

Because i love both of them hahaha

Will be hard to root for ome or the other

He should just wait it out after Khamzat since I dont think Leon remains champion for too long, no 4th fight!!

Come on man
No way Adesanya makes it out of the first round if Khamzat doesnt fuck around and goes for a takedow and mauling
Yes because Adesanya is very easy to take down and control. Especially by fighters who are the same skill level as Gilbert Burns.

Back