Kamaru Usman would literally kill McTapper

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
Hilarious how the frail and bird boned Irish Leprechaun is suddenly acting as if he's some sort of contender at WW after never even winning a fight at LW.

I don't even like Usman however with his 5'11 massive frame and muscles he will literally kill frail 5'8 midget McTapper.

Also hilarious how Conrad ducked serious contender Gaethje that he knows would absolutely murder him to fight a fucking journeyman and pretends like he's some sort of epic warrior.

LOL if you actually believe in this fake hype to sell wolf tickets.

You're going out on a limb here with this bold prediction.

Kill him with thorough LNP boredom maybe.

{<Mcgoat}

Conor is a way better striker than Usman, but of course he is way smaller and worse at grappling. The difference in conditioning is ridiculous. Unless he KOs Usman in the first 10 seconds, he gets grinded out and TKO'd.

Let's just enjoy McTapper extending his losing streak and still get title shots.

Not sure how this is even an argument.

I get that some conor fan boys are convinced that conor could ko derrick lewis if he hit him with a clean left but his fans are mostly peanut brains.

Kamaru destroys conor anywhere standing or on the ground and it would look really ugly.

Usman will take him down at all, he will tire Conor out and then he will choke him out. Then all the casuals fans, just like in the Khabib fight, will boo because they don't understand why Conor is unable to get back up lol

But could he do it figuratively?

Kamaru is buff but has tiny shoulders his body was made for grappling mainly he would man handle Conor on the ground

I get that some conor fan boys are convinced that conor could ko derrick lewis if he hit him with a clean left but his fans are mostly peanut brains.

Kamaru destroys conor anywhere standing or on the ground and it would look really ugly.
if kamaru try to strikes with conor, he is getting KOed badly. Kamaru's striking defense is dogs hit.

Kamaru most likely outwrestle conor even more than khabib.

i don't like Conor's chances in this fight, but to say Usman destroys Conor standing up when he could barely handle Colby's stand up game is pretty bold.

He won the title at LW, thats not "never".

Usman isnt Ngannou.

Why did you even make this thread? No fucking shit, you bozo. How do you think Conor would stack up against Jones, or maybe Ngannou?

TS is a complete moron and total shit for brains. Nice username, you putz. “McTapper” how original.

i don't like Conor's chances in this fight, but to say Usman destroys Conor standing up when he could barely handle Colby's stand up game is pretty bold.
if kamaru try to strikes with conor, he is getting KOed badly. Kamaru's striking defense is dogs hit.

I dont think kamaru is a better striker than conor at all. Conor is a far better striker. I think kamaru is too big and too strong for conor to be able to strike with him. Also kamaru has endless cardio.

yeah it's almost like conor isn't a natural WW and has no business at 170, usman would beat khabib too and every other LW.

you sound like a miserable loser lmao.

Conor is too small for Kamaru. His left hand will be as effective as a mosquito bite on Kamaru's chin.

Once again, I have already say that on another similar thread but Kamaru is too strong for Conor. I don't even understand how anybody can think for one second that Conor can beat a bigger and stronger version of Khabib. Usman doesn't even have to be a better striker to bully Conor on the feet. He will just move forward without showing any respect for Conor's left hand.

Seriously you all should stop talking about that fight because Conor is certainly not the guy who will defeat Usman. He's just too big. Plus I don't think that Conor really wants that fight.

I dont think kamaru is a better striker than conor at all. Conor is a far better striker. I think kamaru is too big and too strong for conor to be able to strike with him. Also kamaru has endless cardio.

Conor is too small for Kamaru. His left hand will be as effective as a mosquito bite on Kamaru's chin.

Once again, I have already say that on another similar thread but Kamaru is too strong for Conor. I don't even understand how anybody can think for one second that Conor can beat a bigger and stronger version of Khabib. Usman doesn't even have to be a better striker to bully Conor on the feet. He will just move forward without showing any respect for Conor's left hand.

Seriously you all should stop talking about that fight because Conor is certainly not the guy who will defeat Usman. He's just too big. Plus I don't think that Conor really wants that fight.
I strongly disagree, usman is chinny, he got rocked multiple times by colby, who get rocked by colby ? Add to this usman's terrible terrible boxing defense with 0 head movement ... Conor dropped diaz multiples times, conor has a LOT of power in his hands, if kamaru strikes with conor he is getting KOed.

But AGAIN, usman is not that dumb, he will just blast conor with super strong takedowns and most likely win a decision 50-45 or more.

When Conor KO's Cowboy in the 1st rd, people will start to believe in him.

Khabib would beat Usman too so it's not like McGregor lost to Joe Lauzon or some other unranked
LW. Let's not forget that Conor beat Poirier and Alvarez easily while Gaethjie get TKO'd by both. Narrowly
escaped Michael Johnson too. Vick is a can.

This is some low effort trolling TS.

Back