Kamaru Usman would literally kill McTapper

No legitimate governing body would sanction this fight. It would be murder on PPV.

source.gif

Kill him with thorough LNP boredom maybe.

{<Mcgoat}

Does lay and prey break jaws?

We'll see. Usman might have fallen in love with his hands(which aren't very good) after beating Colby and breaking his jaw.

We've seen it before. Wrestlers get a ko in a big fight and start chasing ko's. That would definitely be a mistake if he fought Conor. I don't think he's that stupid but pride is a mother fucker.

Why did you even make this thread? No fucking shit, you bozo. How do you think Conor would stack up against Jones, or maybe Ngannou?

TS is a complete moron and total shit for brains. Nice username, you putz. “McTapper” how original.

Your daddy McTapper literally said he wants to fight Usman.

Your daddy McTapper literally said he wants to fight Usman.

My daddy? I’m not the one who created a username and online persona around one fighter, you spaz. Keep nut hugging Khabib and obsessing over Conor fucking McGregor, weirdo.

Go stumble into a community college and engage me in a few years, dummy.

My daddy? I’m not the one who created a username and online persona around one fighter, you spaz. Keep nut hugging Khabib and obsessing over Conor fucking McGregor, weirdo.

Go stumble into a community college and engage me in a few years, dummy.

My like to message ratio is nearly 4:1.
Yours is only 2:1.
Despite that you joined 6 months after me yet have 4500 more posts.
Incel much? Do you have a life? I know you're very easily triggered since posting on this forum is your life.

Don't let these Usman vs Conor threads distract you from the reality that Masvidal is ducking Usman.

There wouldn't be a betting line that included Conor winning. You would simply be able to bet on the method in which Kamaru would slaughter McTapper (i.e. choke him out, break his jaw, rip his mustache off, turn his internal organs into mush with repeated body-blows, etc.).

Jarl

Back