• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Kamala Harris says she will run for the Presidency in 2020

%2521ELECTIONS%2BHARRIS%2B%25281%2529.jpg

This is fucking hilarious. She's getting attacked by her own father for that terrible pandering Breakfast Club interview where she insinuated that all Jamaicans smoke weed while trying to evade her long history of opposing cannabis legalization.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/k...-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Here's Harris laughing about the notion of cannabis legalization during her reelection campaign for Attorney General in 2014. At this point, recreational legalization was so popular in Cali that her Republican opponent was to her left on this issue.

This is fucking hilarious. She's getting attacked by her own father for that terrible pandering Breakfast Club interview where she insinuated that all Jamaicans smoke weed while trying to evade her long history of opposing cannabis legalization.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/k...-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

"My dear departed grandmothers... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.” - Professor Donald Harris (Kamala Harris' father)

Yikes.

She lies about smoking pot to sound cool. And her dad wants to dissociate the family from her. Doesn't sound good.

"My dear departed grandmothers... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.” - Professor Donald Harris (Kamala Harris' father)

Yikes.

She lies about smoking pot to sound cool. And her dad wants to dissociate the family from her. Doesn't sound good.

She's trying to play cynical ID politics, but the problem is that most Jamaicans are actually socially conservative, and Rastafarianism ain't mainstream in that country. Her father's side of the family is also very respectable. She's actually undermining her ability to appeal to identity by being this silly about it.

From what I've seen, this woman isn't even close to being a savvy politician. The Dem establishment pushed her into this spot because she checked a bunch of boxes and won't buck the status quo in spite of the "progressive" pivot that she's been trying to do since she was sworn into the Senate.

Last edited:
Legit LOL

She isn't going to make it past the Iowa caucus.

Lol I remember reading some black activist saying Kamala and Obama are not descendants of slaves in North America (there’s actually a term for it) so they can’t possibly support the AA cause. There’s already a group of AA opposing her

Just for the record, Michelle Obama is not cute at all in the face. Kamala Harris looks like Vanessa Williams in comparison. But, Michelle has great arms, and most likely great legs, and that counts for something. Not every first lady can be as pretty as Melania, Laura Bush, or Jackie O.

Democrat Kamala Harris announces presidential run

Democratic senator Kamala Harris, who represents California, says she will run for president in the 2020 election.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46947839
-
Harris is going to be the establishment Democrat pick. She is not a 'rebel' like Sanders or Gabbard. The Dem party apparatchik will never back Gabbard, but they will back Harris.
I bet she will sleep with you if you can guarantee her your vote.

She's been embarrassing so far. Even with CNN and MSNBC backing her, she still keeps fucking up in the public light. I can't see her making it at this rate.

She's been embarrassing so far. Even with CNN and MSNBC backing her, she still keeps fucking up in the public light. I can't see her making it at this rate.

Everything is forgivable in the Democratic Party. In the Republican Party you get ousted for being TOO motivated, “We’re gonna take the White House, beeeeeyah!!!!”

adult diapers. They have that bump in the front for extra protection.
Trumptards should have absolute nothing at all to say about any first lady considering our current first lady is a golddigging , immigration system scamming, lying about graduating college, airhead and Laura Bush killed somebody. But being Trumptards and having zero self awareness or shame keep attacking other first ladies.

Trumptards should have absolute nothing at all to say about any first lady considering our current first lady is a golddigging , immigration system scamming, lying about graduating college, airhead and Laura Bush killed somebody. But being Trumptards and having zero self awareness or shame keep attacking other first ladies.

oh, okay. I was just explaining what the bump was.

All that the first lady should be is easy on the eyes. Big tits dont hurt either

Back