Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

If there's two policies voters care about; they clearly are policing tampon distribution and jailhouse surgery.
What they do care about is tax dollars not being wasted. I don't know anyone, besides the 3-4 resident dipshit progressives in here that would be ok with using tax dollars for gender reassignment surgeries for fucking prisoners.

If she wins, are you going to lose the plot over it? Here and in a Bay Area group people are already telling me I'm going to be suicidal if he wins. I was fine when he won before, no one I know died and I'll be fine if he wins again. It's so strange. You and I are reasonably normal where whichever way it goes won't go mental
South Park did it best when Obama won. Nothing happened. No one died. Everyone was screaming the sky is falling, and the next day....nothing changed lol. But the candidates used the frenzy to pull off a jewel heist. Fucking brilliant. I am fascinated by the dynamics and the difference social media has made on elections and candidates. I love how there are things like Blacks and Latinos for Trump and White Dudes for Harris. It shows that not everyone is brainwashed and subscribes to us having to vote a certain way. Trump is a creep. I always say I get the hate. What I won't buy is that now all of a sudden, Kamala is a great candidate. She is a terrible candidate and along with Trump, great examples of what WE DON"T want running the country. But at the end of the day....no one is moving out of the country. They never do. No one is going to die.

What they do care about is tax dollars not being wasted. I don't know anyone, besides the 3-4 resident dipshit progressives in here that would be ok with using tax dollars for gender reassignment surgeries for fucking prisoners.
But do you think this is really relevant to governing the country? It doesn't seem impactful in the least.

Is there any info on the going on other than the Trump commercial?

As opposed to the resident shithead conservatives who want to pump our tax dollars into Maralardo

Absolutely no chance that the government spent more on fucking gender surgeries than they spent on Trump overcharging the government for secret service members to stay at his golf course LMFAO

The Trump MSG Rally gave a major boost to Harris, maybe fatal mistake this close to the election.

He probably lost dozens of Latino voters and diverse voters in all the BG states.

South Park did it best when Obama won. Nothing happened. No one died. Everyone was screaming the sky is falling, and the next day....nothing changed lol. But the candidates used the frenzy to pull off a jewel heist. Fucking brilliant. I am fascinated by the dynamics and the difference social media has made on elections and candidates. I love how there are things like Blacks and Latinos for Trump and White Dudes for Harris. It shows that not everyone is brainwashed and subscribes to us having to vote a certain way. Trump is a creep. I always say I get the hate. What I won't buy is that now all of a sudden, Kamala is a great candidate. She is a terrible candidate and along with Trump, great examples of what WE DON"T want running the country. But at the end of the day....no one is moving out of the country. They never do. No one is going to die.
Husband going into work in DC the day after was amusing, everyone in the office was completely baffled because they believed the polls that Hillary was a shoe in. They forgot that Obama was tanking in the polls but won...which is why I find it funny that so many people put faith in them.

I don't think T will make it for 4 years and I don't particularly like Jeffrey Dahmer Vance as president with the female bashing but I'm not going to punching the air with glee or sobbing my eyes out with who wins.

The Trump MSG Rally gave a major boost to Harris, maybe fatal mistake this close to the election.

He probably lost dozens of Latino voters and diverse voters in all the BG states.

Pennsylvania has 300k Puerto Ricans living in the state.

One of largest Puerto Rican populations in the United States.

Irrelevant talking point.
Biden was the oldest person that ever ran for President in 2020, and he was the oldest person that ever ran for President in 2024... and even won the necessary primaries to get the nomination.

So he dropped out, or rather was forced out, and although your media didn't point out age was a factor when Biden was running... now its suddenly a major issue because its not in Trump's favor.

Oh, and Trump is so old he's doing an unscripted 2-3 hour podcast today, while Kamala just turned 60 years old and she turned down doing the same interview with Rogan... but did the 'Call Me Daddy' podcast weeks ago.

Just giving you a heads-up why that talking point is laughable.

Didn’t Kamala destroy Trump in a debate that wasn’t scripted lol

Pennsylvania has 300k Puerto Ricans living in the state.

One of largest Puerto Rican populations in the United States.
It's even worse for him than that, this is from the latest data for Puerto Rican's across the states:
Pennsylvania: 450k
North Carolina: 100k
Wisconsin: 65k
Michigan: 50k
Florida: 1.1 million

Alot of which are registered voters.

Could be fatal to his election chances especially when it could be only a few thousand votes deciding the election.

I thought she won, but I kind of viewed it as a non factor because of the moderators completely botching the process.

That viral video of the soldiers who were deployed watching Kamala say “no American soldiers are deployed” was an iconic clip and demonstrated the lack of equal fact checking.

Since the debate I feel like Kamala has struggled even with media outlets such as CNN, where as trump seems to be more comfortable speaking to hard questions.

I find her lack of ability to take accountability for anything to be alarming and concerning. I don’t understand how she’s supposed to improve on the Biden administration if she doesn’t think the Biden administration made any mistakes.

Yep, she destroyed him so badly her poll numbers went down and his numbers went up.

bork1}

She destroyed him so horribly he may win the popular vote, only the second Republican nominee to do so in 36 years.

<{Heymansnicker}>

And yes, that debate was so unscripted the moderators who only fact-checked Trump and never Kamala would have never have given her the questions... especially the one that was her sorority sister. No chance of that happening.

<YayKpop>

Her numbers are gaining even more traction as the day progresses. She's a shoe in to win now.

Yep, she destroyed him so badly her poll numbers went down and his numbers went up.

bork1}

She destroyed him so horribly he may win the popular vote, only the second Republican nominee to do so in 36 years.

<{Heymansnicker}>

And yes, that debate was so unscripted the moderators who only fact-checked Trump and never Kamala would have never have given her the questions... especially the one that was her sorority sister. No chance of that happening.

<YayKpop>

She did destroy him, immediately following the debate she took like a 7 point lead.

He's not winning the presidency, let alone the popular vote lol, what are you smoking?

"Was her sorority sister"

They went to the same college... 20 years apart

No he didn't... lol

This is a major boost? Shut up... lol. It's still statistically a tie in Penn.

And everyone outside of the terminal TDS retards know that constantly calling Trump "Hitler" and "Fascist" is fucking retarded

And when was the last time Trump got booed at one of his events?

She did destroy him, immediately following the debate she took like a 7 point lead.

He's not winning the presidency, let alone the popular vote lol, what are you smoking?

You going to get yourself banned on Nov 5th when the Election is called early due to 1st round KO?

I mean... you're right there. Don't stop now

According to which polling agency? MSNBC?
It doesn't matter what the polls said 2 months ago, it matters what the results say in 8 days.

And judging by the polls over the last few weeks, Kamala and her campaign are quite nervous.
They've only had to rely on two fakes quotes that are the best October Surprises her campagin could muster up, and calling Trump a fascist Nazi.

That'll be convincing.

You should ask CNN what they're smoking.

And? So you're saying there's no kinship between those who went to the same school & sorority?

Back