K Chimaev: MMA may put me in a psych ward like Ferguson

Is that you narrating this video....
If so...all of your sherdog posts...make sooo much more senseLOL

I like to think you mean it in a complimentary way. But I have a feeling that is just wishful thinking.

I am trying to get better:

I can't wait till he gets a tattoo then it's gonna be all over

I’m glad he realizes that and isn’t just outright shitting on Tony. Wish I could say the same for most of the MMA “fans” that shit on him these days.

I like to think you mean it in a complimentary way. But I have a feeling that is just wishful thinking.

You sound very smart... And your posts are usually more on eccentric/logical and fact/research based and your voice is fitting.. abit nerdy but suits well

That said its not easy to speak over video...so props to you for going for it

You sound very smart... And your posts are usually more on eccentric/logical and fact/research based and your voice is fitting.. abit nerdy but suits well

That said its not easy to speak over video...so props to you for going for it

Thanks, for the sopranos video, it was sound, text and pics because I too feel the same. Right now I am working on my voice as well as having a bit of a prep for professionalism as oppose to video above which was just turning the speaker and just winging it.

Just out of curiosity, who is the dude in your avatar? Reminds me of the actor from don't breath but I am not sure.

@Iroh :)
SneakyYellowAmphibian-size_restricted.gif
Sure hope she is 18, otherwise I am feeling bad right now...

I’m glad he realizes that and isn’t just outright shitting on Tony. Wish I could say the same for most of the MMA “fans” that shit on him these days.
He's a fucking asshole. You reap what you sow.

Thanks, for the sopranos video, it was sound, text and pics because I too feel the same. Right now I am working on my voice as well as having a bit of a prep for professionalism as oppose to video above which was just turning the speaker and just winging it.

Just out of curiosity, who is the dude in your avatar? Reminds me of the actor from don't breath but I am not sure.

It is the great Antonius Proximo

https://gladiator.fandom.com/wiki/Antonius_Proximo

The man , the legend ..

Famed gladiator who won his freedom and with it became a gladiator owner and trainer himself...like all martial artists through time first a warrior then teacher...

The most intriguing character to me in the movie...

Great movie one of my favorites

And if you think the character is crazy here the actor lived an even crazier one in real life...he died filming this movie after out drinking and arm wrestlers navy sailors

It is the great Antonius Proximo

https://gladiator.fandom.com/wiki/Antonius_Proximo

The man , the legend ..

Famed gladiator who won his freedom and with it became a gladiator owner and trainer himself...like all martial artists through time first a warrior then teacher...

The most intriguing character to me in the movie...

Great movie one of my favorites

I have to check it out. Every time I saw it, it reminded me of the Sean Connery knight movie. First knight I think.

He's a fucking asshole. You reap what you sow.
That’s not it at all. People loved him and his erratic behavior when he was winning. Now that he’s past it they shit on him for everything he does and act like he was never very good.

Truth is the guy was probably mentally unstable when he came to the UFC, and get punched a whole bunch exacerbated it. What people can’t take away but seemingly want to forget, is that he was exceptionally entertaining, both in and out of the cage.

btw, speaking of 3 o clock

wasn't it 3 o clock Chris woke back up saying from the coma which freaked out Paulie?

btw, speaking of 3 o clock

wasn't it 3 o clock Chris woke back up saying from the coma which freaked out Paulie?

Yes!

It was hilarious because he said Mikey and Brendon were best buddies. The 3 o clock was for both Tony and Paulie. Tony dismissed it quick because Mikey and Brendon would never be buddies.

Has Fergalicious even mentioned the computer chip in his leg,
placed there by the UFC,
to make him train summersaults in dress shoes...

<{vega}>

Some cliffs / interesting things aside from the title, which is an extremely small portion of this interview:

- Interviewer mentions coach has raved about his jab before. Khamzat says he has knocked out a pro UFC fighter with his jab in training. They came into to train at his gym, but weren't a regular. Won't name him for obvious reasons.

- Mentions he saw he was the same height as Jan and Glover / wouldn't be opposed to going to 205 one day if he can add the weight

- Fought all the time as a kid / undefeated street record ha. One time in 5th grade he fought an 11th grader who was much bigger and who tossed him around for 10 minutes but he fought tactically to wait until the bigger kid gassed.

- Burns wouldn't be able to take him down and doesn't have as much reach on the feet / he'd likely outbox him if they fought.

- Given the choice of Masvidal, Diaz, Burns, and Edwards? He'd most like to fight Edwards. Unresolved from the last time they were booked.

- 52:30ish = Used to work as a security guard. Based on his appearance (lip + cauliflower ears) not too many people caused trouble. Stated to another Russian, he said "In Europe, people are still soft, you know. Maybe somebody says something to you, but then he turns and goes off like nothing happened. If a gave him a slap, he'd ruin my whole career" and "He'd write a police report, spend two years in a hopstial, and I'd be paying him money." An interviewer says "that's a minus of Europe... here they might do anything" and "there's a big difference in mentality" (between Western Europe and Russia)

Could only get half-way through for now but I figured I'd share a few of these while I watched.

Back