K Chimaev: MMA may put me in a psych ward like Ferguson

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the show Hustle MMA when asked about Iron Mike: "I don’t like all that happened with him ... But I still respect him, both as a fighter and as a person. He went through a lot of things and because of this, he broke down, did a lot of bad things..."

"No one knows what will happen to me, it could happen to anyone. A good, normal person, but something happens and you end up in a mental hospital. Like Ferguson, right? Something like that happened to him."

@Iroh :)
SneakyYellowAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

I'm 2 minutes in and the bloke is an absolute killer it's as simple as that.

Thanks TS.

until chimaev gets out of paying triple A ball and gets a hit in the majors anything he says is basically meaningless.

ztlZ8o.gif

Better to be in a mental institution for help like Tony rather than running around causing mayhem like Jason Miller
Wow. Speak for yourself, patna. I enjoy my running around and I told those suckas at the "mental institution" that since I was the 13th coming of Krishna I would need clean sheets and more 10s with smoov elbows.

To get either (both, actually) I had to escape. And I've really have gotten to enjoy running around and causing mayhem miller like jason or freddy. I have yet to achieve the clean sheets part but I'm not giving up on my goals.

So please don't speak for all of us.

Risk your mind, body and soul for a organization who will not appreciate you and shit on you when its all said and done will do that to you...

This will be less funny when Tony goes full Chris Benoit.

Risk your mind, body and soul for a organization who will not appreciate you and shit on you when its all said and done will do that to you...

Is that you narrating this video....
If so...all of your sherdog posts...make sooo much more senseLOL

Back