K-1 World MAX March 20th Triller TV PPV

That’s actually a very solid line-up with a lot of familiar names.
Fun 70kg tournament!

Davit Kiria getting fooked here. By this point Sitsongpeenong camp rrobably has a 100 step block diagram on how to beat this guy lol. Kiria does not go for the easy fights.

Davit Kiria getting fooked here. By this point Sitsongpeenong camp rrobably has a 100 step block diagram on how to beat this guy lol. Kiria does not go for the easy fights.

Thananchai has never fought in Kickboxing AFAIK though. Kiria has a ton more experience in that ruleset, which should help. But tough match-up for sure.

Main card starts at 5am CET on a week day, I don't think many Europeans will be watching this live unfortunately... Hope the fights get uploaded somewhere or there's some kind of VOD even if it's pay to watch.

Main card starts at 5am CET on a week day, I don't think many Europeans will be watching this live unfortunately... Hope the fights get uploaded somewhere or there's some kind of VOD even if it's pay to watch.
I'll watch the free portion which starts at 9pm where I live (PST), but the PPV starts at 1:50 AM. Can't do that, and I'm not gonna spend $20 when it's not live. I'd probably pay $10 for a replay but I doubt they do that.

I'll watch the free portion which starts at 9pm where I live (PST), but the PPV starts at 1:50 AM. Can't do that, and I'm not gonna spend $20 when it's not live. I'd probably pay $10 for a replay but I doubt they do that.

Their loss if they don't, I'll just get my hands on it for free then.

Back