PBP K-1 WORLD GP 2024 in Osaka: LeBanner vs. Nakajima***Sherdog Discussion*** 10/4 10:30PM ET (ABEMA.TV)

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
AP5ZH0P.jpeg

K-1 WORLD GP 2024 in Osaka: Openweight Asian Round
Osaka, Japan

Main Card – ABEMA TV PPV / GAORA – 12:00am ET / 9:00pm PT
Jerome LeBanner vs. Keisuke Nakajima
Errol Zimmerman vs. Shota Yamaguchi
Sina Karimian vs. Claudiu Istrate
Seiya Tanigawa vs. Jang Won Kwon
Stoyan Koprivlenski vs. Jinku Oda
Jordann Pikeur vs. Dengue Silva
Hiromi Wajima vs. Jun Hwa Kim
Darryl Verdonk vs. Zhora Akopyan
-INTERMISSION
☆SAHO☆ vs. Erivan Barut
Kenta Hayashi vs. Kensei Kondo
Toma Tanabe vs. Shoki Kaneda
Tatsuya Tsubakihara vs. Shuhei Kumura
Ginji vs. Haruto Matsumoto
-INTERMISSION-
Akira Junior vs. Shota Takigami
Yuto Shinohara vs. Haru Furumiya
Naoki Takahashi vs. Ryoga Matsumoto
Daina vs. Toranosuke Higashi
Yuto Kuroda vs. Kengo Murata

Preliminary Card – ABEMA TV PPV – 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT
Ryo Kikkawa vs. Kensuke Ori
Ryusho vs. Ryoga Hayashi
Toki Harada vs. Tatsuma
Kaito Horii vs. Iwa KING
Yusei Yuoke vs. Masato Arai

This card is looking really nice, and remember that all 4 winners of the Heavyweight fights will place themselves for the 8-man WGP in Tokyo this December! It’s not a 4-man qualifier Tournament like previous events.

This card is looking really nice, and remember that all 4 winners of the Heavyweight fights will place themselves for the 8-man WGP in Tokyo this December! It’s not a 4-man qualifier Tournament like previous events.
Man, I was caught off guard by Le Banner and Zimmerman, not names I'd have expected in K1 in 2024. Gets me hyped, though

Is the only way to watch this with a VPN and ppv?
Fucking shame

Man, I was caught off guard by Le Banner and Zimmerman, not names I'd have expected in K1 in 2024. Gets me hyped, though
Zimmerman didn’t surprise me to much, as he has picked up on activity the last years (and has actually got a nice little winstreak going).
Le Banner caught me off guard aswell though, the guy is 51🤣 (but he also has been sort of active the last years). Hopefully both win their fight, and I sure hope Le Banner doesn’t get hurt

Zimmerman was slow as a turtle at K-1 Romania, they booked him to sell tickets. And Le Banner is 51, I preferred that promotion of legends.

Zimmerman didn’t surprise me to much, as he has picked up on activity the last years (and has actually got a nice little winstreak going).
Le Banner caught me off guard aswell though, the guy is 51🤣 (but he also has been sort of active the last years). Hopefully both win their fight, and I sure hope Le Banner doesn’t get hurt
Jerome hasn't looked too bad in recent years, considering his age. Main eventing a K1WGP event at 51, though?? Let's find out. WAR JLB

Back