K-1 WGP in Zagreb on 15th March 2013

Don't mind the haters. Schiavello is awesome, but yes he is exclusive to AXS...

I think that this is going to be much better tournament than people expect. it's because all the talking that absolutely best fighters are in the Glory people think that this tournament is weak. it's true for first three places - Schilt, Ghita and Saki, but arguably number 4 Tyrone Spong opted not to participate, and other Top 10 places are arguable.
Everybody expected that the finals of Glory Grand Slam would be Ghita and Schilt and that happened. Tournament in Zagreb is much more balanced and I think that everyone except Miller can win it.
Also I think that at this moment Pavel Zhuravlev and Hesdy Gerges are better than all the other Glory heavyweights except beforementioned and maybe Verhoeven.

because schiavello isn't that good......he is biased as fuck and screams non stop........I can understand why people like his oneliners and his humor, but if ya look at his commentating.....it's not that good

glad he's not with glory........can't gice a fuck about k1 because they're dead anyway

Well, that's just like your opinion, brah.

He is good in my opinion but he tends to get carried away sometimes. He is better than Vinny. I used to like Vinny a lot but with time his announcing has gotten worse and he ends up being too much of a shill.

I like the Eurosport guy. I watched the Eurosport stream of the SK finals and he did a good job. Didn't shill or scream or aspire to be a comedian.

because schiavello isn't that good......he is biased as fuck and screams non stop........I can understand why people like his oneliners and his humor, but if ya look at his commentating.....it's not that good

glad he's not with glory........can't gice a fuck about k1 because they're dead anyway

Gerges will probably take this. He's got speed (for his size), cardio and a chin (well, let's see how it will hold up after the Ghita KO), but lacks KO power.
Samedov looks like Freddy Mercury here:
400px-Samedov_k-1.jpg

William of Orange

Many people say this is a weak competition.
I dissagree.
When this event hits 88, you're gonna see some
serious shit.

Crocop wins BTW

If true then surely they are replaced by some SK guys. Adegbuyi is certainly one. Ciobanu is probably the other one.

Everybody expected that the finals of Glory Grand Slam would be Ghita and Schilt and that happened. Tournament in Zagreb is much more balanced and I think that everyone except Miller can win it.
Gerges wins it. Gerges vs Samedov final if they are on opposite sides.

Back