K-1 WGP in Zagreb on 15th March 2013

Spong is with GLORY.

Anyone know what happened to Ruslan Karaev?

If Ben Edwards is under contract for another promotion on March 23, it will be interesting to see who they come up with to replace him. Lascenko maybe?

If they REALLY go ahead and award that prize money than something is really weird. If they have this kind of money than they should have definitely got some top fighters in their promotion. Like for example Spong who, as we know, "if there's good green involved he will fight".

I strongly hope this will not be just another scam to trash the K-1 name even more.

Spong is with GLORY.

Now yes. Last year there were a bunch of fighters that were negotiating with both promotions. If K-1 had this kind of money they would have surely secured at least some of the top guys, right?

If they REALLY go ahead and award that prize money than something is really weird. If they have this kind of money than they should have definitely got some top fighters in their promotion. Like for example Spong who, as we know, "if there's good green involved he will fight".

I strongly hope this will not be just another scam to trash the K-1 name even more.

Could Spong fill up a 15,000 seat arena ? Even the GLORY 4 / DREAM event wasnt sold out and it was reported that people were leaving before it was even finished.

CroCop by name value alone fills up 15,000 arena in Zagreb and + they get PPV money...and Money is Moneey

Could Spong fill up a 15,000 seat arena ? Even the GLORY 4 / DREAM event wasnt sold out and it was reported that people were leaving before it was even finished.

CroCop by name value alone fills up 15,000 arena in Zagreb and + they get PPV money...and Money is Moneey

Believe what you believe but without this event (organized by Crocop's manager) Crocop would probably sue K-1 for not receiving the fighters-salary according to the agreed K-1 contract terms of 2012.

Crocop's manager organizing another Glory event this year makes things more confusing btw.

How on earth can k-1 pay the 1 million dollar price-money? Heard stories about the Athens-event being left with open debts which makes things even worse (have to double check it though)

That's great. I hope the competitors stay the same.
Zuravlev would replace Uehera, which would elevate the skills level a lot and would result in great fights. I'm sure Big Ben is dying to fight in this K-1 event too.

Miller vs Edwards
Gerges vs Samedov

Londt vs Zuravlev
Crocop vs Morosanu

Sounds great to me!

I would love to see CroCop wining K1 title ,then retire !!!
Dream come true

If anyone think K-1 are paying out 1 million, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

Adegbuyi will fight in a reserve.

The quarterfinals will be announced next week in Zagreb. There are different than this.

That's a great addition too. I like Adegbuyi; he's very talented. Just maybe not ready yet for the biggest guns.

If anyone think K-1 are paying out 1 million, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

The money from the PPV and the tickets of the arena will go to CroCops manager and owner of FightChannel, he can pay the fighters himself. There aint no Yakuza in the EU, you can keep your Brooklyn bridges.

The money from the PPV and the tickets of the arena will go to CroCops manager and owner of FightChannel, he can pay the fighters himself. There aint no Yakuza in the EU, you can keep your Brooklyn bridges.

So CroCop's manager and owner of Fight Channel will pay out the prize money total of 1.6 million dollars?

Sh*t just got real :) lol atleast for me because I actually live near Arena Zagreb :) Im loving it, the arena will be sold out just like for the CroCop FinalFight event, in one hour that event sold 3000 tickets.
Were you in that event :D?

So the cheapest tickets are 100 euro then? Was n't this event supposed to be Final Fight 2? Organising this event will also cost alot of money. Renting the venue, marketing costs, production team costs, fighters& coach flight/hotel-costs etc. Most promotors are lucky to break even (even with a sold out arena).

Wondering what happened with the "Athens price-money"

So the cheapest tickets are 100 euro then? Was n't this event supposed to be Final Fight 2? Organising this event will also cost alot of money. Renting the venue, marketing costs, production team costs, fighters& coach flight/hotel-costs etc. Most promotors are lucky to break even (even with a sold out arena).

Wondering what happened with the "Athens price-money"

I think you wonder too much. You sit back, relax and enjoy the kay one finals!

Is there a live stream for this, or even better, Eurosport or somebody showing it?

I think you wonder too much. You sit back, relax and enjoy the kay one finals!

Yep I would certainly will but I don't think the people involved will. If it was my money I would sue their .ss off. luckily it's not my money...

Eurosport will not broadcast it live, maybe they will show it after some weeks. But we will have livestreams.

Last edited:
Back