Relationship Justpearlythings

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of her?

Pearl is a YouTuber, who speaks about relationships and is 'redpill'. She seems to be the white girl version of Kevin Samuels (RIP). She carved out a niche in being a woman who speaks about a lot of relationship dynamics and calls out other women on their b.s.

Women tend to dislike her. There is an unwritten rule that women must always stand in solidarity and cosign each other's bullshit. As a result she is called a "pick me," a female version of a sell-out.

Her niche is basically the same one Candice Owen, Jane Elliot, and Tim Wise follow and why they are loved. Be a person who speaks out against things within your own demographic (not saying right or wrong), and people will like it... "See? A [man, woman, black/white person] is saying it too, see?!"

If anyone has heard of Roma Army, she does something similar... she is an anti-feminist woman who calls out double standards.

The YouTube algorithms are bombarding me with her videos because I looked at one, but I tend to agree with a lot of what she says.

With that said, Pearl is my PERFECT definition of a woman who is neither attractive nor unattractive, she is just middle of the road. If you look up "plain Jane" in a dictionary, there'd be a pic of her.

She's tall and looks a bit behemoth-ish at times. A redhead with a nice smile, but otherwise no real glaring issues, nothing too great either though! Just... meh.

l4V5V4e.png

Talk to me, fellas.

Your description of Pearl’s looks is dead on cuh

I’ve seen some of her videos too and I agree with a lot of what she says. She does remind me of Candace Owens which can be a good or bad thing for her.

She is definitely influenced by the late Kevin Samuel (RIP)

I was expecting to disagree, but that third pic is very plain Jane as you mentioned. Red pill or not, she should up her makeup game.

I've watched her videos.... never heard anything original or thoughtful come out of her mouth, she just sits back with a shit-eating-grin and spouts red-pill talking points.

Yeah, it's an easy niche. She just repeats what men are saying, but to many it is refreshing hearing a woman saying it.

Again, Candice Owen doesn't say anything Fox News correspondents haven't already been saying forever. Sometimes you just need someone "who doesn't look like you" to say certain things, and she's gained success exploiting that niche.

I was expecting to disagree, but that third pic is very plain Jane as you mentioned. Red pill or not, she should up her makeup game.

I feel like at her newfound level of popularity she'd want to look good in front of all of her viewers. I'm wondering if it is intentional or some sort of marketing strategy.

Like she's trying to look less intimidating and more like the "nerdy homegirl" maybe? I mean a lot of the audience is redpill, and a portion of which being incels. Maybe seeing a really hot girl (Stacy as they call them) would be triggering or something... Reminding them of all of the women that turned them down. Idk, just speculating.

Last edited:
I watched one video where a guy was reacting to one of her videos with Andrew Tate and some black British women, and now YouTube thinks I’m interested in her content. Spoiler alert, I am NOT.

I watched one video where a guy was reacting to one of her videos with Andrew Tate and some black British women, and now YouTube thinks I’m interested in her content. Spoiler alert, I am NOT.

Lol, same thing happened to me.

In fact I clicked a Kevin Samuels link and YouTube was promoting the hell out of his content. They just came up with the "shorts" format and I'd binge watch short clips for entertainment.

The delusional women who called up got old though, and I got tired of "I'm 300 pounds with 3 kids and I'm a 10 like a prime Beyonce," callers really quickly. That kind of stuff can only be funny to me for so long before it gets aggravating.

God I hate that. You watch one video on something and shit like it is in your recommends for the next six months.

For someone who spends a lot of time talking about relationship, femininity, and what nrn want, she doesn't seem to execute on it herself.

I find her very unpleasant to look at and listen to

She's not quite "woodn't" to me.
She's "I had no plans on pursuing this girl, but if she's gonna throw it at me, I guess..." level in my humble opinion.

very plain jane, but I despise anyone that plays up any of these types of tropes to get clicks/views/a level of celebrity, so even if she was throwing it at me and i was desperate id want to strangle her

She is just saying culture topics through an ideological view. Chat GPT could do that. The world is more complicated than these relationship gurus admit.

She's a 4. Easily 35% body fat. I bet you could simulate hugging her with a squishmellow.

Edit: I take it back. I just saw her take on all the goofy women on Vice and she's a badass.

Last edited:
Yes.
I don't care if she's unoriginal, I enjoy when women play the anti-hero to feminists. Like Amala Ekpunobi and Misha Petrov

Back