Relationship Justpearlythings

I use to get in to these gender debates at one point. Honestly the moment I started dating younger women, its like non of this shit exists at all anymore. There is no male vs female debate with a young hottie. Its picnics, amusement parks, water parks and just kicking it in nature and living it up with a young hottie who just wants to experience seeing new landscape and visit new places and enjoy new experiences.

Not enough life experiences to make her jaded yet in most cases.

40 year old man. Same frustration we’ve all had forever. Provide everything and nobody is happy. I just didn’t go buy a sports car. Her brother shot himself and she had a miscarriage this past year so she stressed out. Having said that I’m only going to be the punching bag a little while longer then she’ll be given a simple choice, get help or don’t. Each has its own consequences. Just once in a while a thanks would be nice. Just acknowledging I paid off all of our debt except for our mortgage and move them all into a half million dollar home yesterday perhaps. Same old shit

why live life like this? it blows my mind how people get stuck in situations like this.

there are millions of hot single women around the world that won't treat you like shit. i tolerate zero bullshit from women.

why live life like this? it blows my mind how people get stuck in situations like this.

there are millions of hot single women around the world that won't treat you like shit. i tolerate zero bullshit from women.
This is a wife and not a girlfriend. Mother of my kids and all. She gets a little more leeway and time to heal but my patience is wearing thin.

Get a girl on the side.
Lots of people mock this position but it’s not far off. Rich people stay married but have affairs. Poor people do the same thing but split their assets each time.

Yeah, it's an easy niche. She just repeats what men are saying, but to many it is refreshing hearing a woman saying it.

Again, Candice Owen doesn't say anything Fox News correspondents haven't already been saying forever. Sometimes you just need someone "who doesn't look like you" to say certain things, and she's gained success exploiting that niche.
It's a niche that's growing, easy money and a target audience ready to eat it up.

Lots of people mock this position but it’s not far off. Rich people stay married but have affairs. Poor people do the same thing but split their assets each time.

Rich divorceés (the women) do not tend to do well afterwards.

Hey Alphaboy. What is up with Chrisean? Is she black Amber Heard?

She's a 4. Easily 35% body fat. I bet you could simulate hugging her with a squishmellow.

Edit: I take it back. I just saw her take on all the goofy women on Vice and she's a badass.
iu

even young pussy ain't worth much. on the open market they sling it around for $30-$300 bucks depending where you are in the world.

its a standard feature and comes with every model of female
Never loved anyone but yourself, eh mate?

There's nothing sexy about that woman (and my standards aren't very high)

even young pussy ain't worth much. on the open market they sling it around for $30-$300 bucks depending where you are in the world.

its a standard feature and comes with every model of female
Classy

She spits a lot of facts. I like her.

Back