Justine Kish is fighting tonight guys

Betting my house on Justine losing by TKO(diarrhea)

List of fighters who shit themselves in the octagon: Justine kish, Tim sylvia, Yoel Romero

Romero and sylvia actually won their fights lol. I'm curious if there is any more.

tenor.gif

^ can confirm coffee as a laxative, I drink a cup driving to work and take a dump within 15 minutes of arrival.

Got it down to a science, as long as there are no delays in traffic.
So you're that guy that loves to take dumps at work? Whats up with you dudes?

Guidelines for J. Kish:

No tacos burritos or spicy salsa (avoid Chipotle)
No coffee or tea as it could stimulate the intestines.
No food for 6 hours leading up to fight.
Miralax 6 hours before the fight to ensure the colon is clear of any fecal debris.
Colonoscopy 1 hour before fight to ensure debris is clear.
Possible implantation with tape worm to consume all excess fecal matter
I feel terrible for her. I respect these fighters and what they go through. I also find this thread hilarious and I expect she really does have a list of what not to eat and drink in the hours leading up to entering the cage.

^ can confirm coffee as a laxative, I drink a cup driving to work and take a dump within 15 minutes of arrival.

Got it down to a science, as long as there are no delays in traffic.

Why not drink your coffee right when you wake up, take a shit, then shower, then go to work?

your order of operations is gross

Great setup. I had no idea who that was, but had a good chuckle at the charades.
didn't know who Kish was or the guy in the pic? Guy in the pic is from Myth Busters TV show.

had a solid one this morning, lads. started the day off right, excited for the fights tonight. remember to keep a balanced diet

Back