Justin was completely gassed after round one

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I was rather shocked that he was this tired considering first round was mostly stand up, I dont know if it’s the pressure that Khabib put on him or a very tough weight cut, but he was obviously very tired this early

Breathing like a fish
ZigzagHighFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Khabib’s cardio is unreal, he did the same thing with Barbosa, but Gaethje landed clean shots. Gaethje literally had to throw wild just to keep his back off the fence. He was circling like crazy. Khabib did the same thing to Porier. Neither Poirer or Gaethje are slouches when it comes to cardio. That just what Khabib does to people.

The man was throwing everything with every shot trying to get Khabib off of him.

I'm still amazed how Khabib maintains his composure and pressure despite those bombs whiffing past his head.

That's some kind of mental focus and toughness

I was rather shocked that he was this tired considering first round was mostly stand up, I dont know if it’s the pressure that Khabib put on him or a very tough weight cut, but he was obviously very tired this early

he wasn’t gassed. The adrenaline was just pumping. That’s why Trevor was telling him to slow down. Control the adrenaline.

Back