Justin Scoggins vs. Pedro Munhoz Set For UFC Fight Night Brasilia

Who Wins?

• Total voters
So why the hell did Scoggins fight at 125 all this time if it was killing him? He fought a bunch of guys in the weight class and didn't even say anything.
Says he felt like he outgrew the weightclass. Like, all of a sudden, he became too big to reach 125.

I have Minhiz via Sub. Scoggins is a fantastic striker, and he has TDD to prevent getting ragged to the mat.

However, if Munhoz even gets a hold of his neck, even for just a second, he's going to latch onto it like a rabid dog.

Misses weight badly and is rewarded. Is normal.

Out of nowhere when he fought McCall. Hmm...
Dude just destroyed Ray Borg, a guy who was pretty highly touted in the division.

Scoggins is not afraid of McCall, one bit. He even offered him a catchweight, which McCall was well-within his rights to refuse.

Dude just destroyed Ray Borg, a guy who was pretty highly touted in the division.

Scoggins is not afraid of McCall, one bit. He even offered him a catchweight, which McCall was well-within his rights to refuse.
I'm just screwing around. His win against Borg impressed me and it sucks to see a possible contender move up because of a tough cut. 125 needs contenders.

I loved Munhoz' guillotine in his last fight. That shit was sliiiiiiiiick

Nice. Two similarly minded fighters. I think Scoggins is a future top 5 fighter in the making, so I'm taking him.

vote-for-pedro.jpg

Though i wouldn't be shocked if Scroggins won.

I'm just screwing around. His win against Borg impressed me and it sucks to see a possible contender move up because of a tough cut. 125 needs contenders.
It does need contenders, for sure. Sad to see Justin have to move up, but there are still many great fights for him there

It depends on what Scoggins look like at 135. He is really young and he doesn't seem to be too small for the division but he is probably used to being the stronger guy. And if that power doesn't translate up it could be a long night. Safe bets Pedro here who is an already established 135 legit prospect

Hope Scoggins loses but I think his wrestling has improved enough here to get him the W...

Scoggins RD2 (T)KO

Back