Justin Scoggins vs. Pedro Munhoz Set For UFC Fight Night Brasilia

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I was almost ok with Scoggins missing weight, but then he decided to talk shit about Ian McCall like he had the right to, so now I'm rooting for the other guy.

So why the hell did Scoggins fight at 125 all this time if it was killing him? He fought a bunch of guys in the weight class and didn't even say anything.

14 fights on the card? i'm in! good fight btw

I hope Scoggins wins

Should've made him fight McCall just for talking out of his ass after he missed weight.

Munhoz has an amazing guilltione, I voted scoggins by mistake but I'm picking Pedro by sub.

Rooting against Scoggins, but I think he takes a decision here. Unless Munhoz gets it to the ground.

Hoping Scoggins loses like the rest of you fucks. But i think he has the tools to beat Pedro

Hopefully Scoggins doesn't miss weight by 8 pounds again. Hope he gets his ass kicked though.

Scoggins is one of the most hated fighters on here now lol.

Same. Munhoz is really good, I think he beats him.
Unless he gets it to the ground, I don't see it. He'll test Justin's takedown defense though. Should be a good fight.

Unless he gets it to the ground, I don't see it. He'll test Justin's takedown defense though. Should be a good fight.
Munhoz's stand up isn't bad. It isn't as good as Scoggins but he isn't going to be helpless on the feet. The threat of his ground game is going to have Scoggins cautious for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back