• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Justin Gaethje reveals he had a concussion before Oliveira fight "That's why his strikes were so effective"

I would have said that I had a pencil stuck in my nose since I was a baby.

All the fighters are becoming weaker by the days. Crying in the cage, throwing out excuses well after fights, doing more fighting on social media than the do in the cage. The sport is being pussified!
Man, talk about lack of self awareness for some dude on a sports message board to call a guy like gaethje a pussy. Do you watch fights or go online to bitch about things?

True, Gaethje has been hit harder and it was not as effective as Oliveira.
Who hit him harder?

I don’t expect a proper reply here lol. No one hit him harder than Oliveira without him dropping. But please enlighten us

Fighters should know by now that the code of ethics in their sport makes them automatically sound like a bitchass when they start throwing "I wasn't 100%" around 2 to 700 days after a fight. Not saying he's lying. Just take the L and move on, this move never looks good.

Back