• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Justin Gaethje not interested in Conor: "I'm not fighting someone on steroids"

If Justin was sent a McGregor fight contract; would be sign to fight?

• Total voters
That's EXACTLY what I was pointing out. When people are aware of other incidents, the sexual allegations get thrown at celebrities (true or not, I don't know, pretty sure some are egotistical scum and do and others see opportunity for a paycheck)

Are you aware you just did what I said people tend to do?
I find it surprising you can't imagine a violent criminal who openly fucks around with women on camera even when his wife is pregnant may just have the amount disrespect to do something like that when on one of his well documented drug benders.

Gaethje is the truth.

Give Charles the conor fight that hes been begging for, and give Gaethje the title shot.

Win win for all

So make Islam sit out Abu Dhabi? JG said he won't be ready to fight by Oct.

I have never taken steroids and never will, ok I probably will.

This sure as hell will piss Dana off

Indeed. He was seething when GSP publicly announced that he wanted Hendricks and himself to do some extra steroids testing...

Conspiracy theorists claim that Dana probably knew that that some of his champs were juicing (Anderson and Jon Jones would both piss hot a year after that, and Brock a bit later), and bringing extra attention to the issue of doping was not a good idea...

In hindsight, GSP was ahead of his time and basically wanted USADA type rules about 3 years before Dana realized it was a great PR move to look like he wants the UFC "cleaned up" <seedat>

Anyway, good for Gaethje, not enough fighters refuse to lick Dana's boots, especially when they're at the top. The ones who talk trash about him are often retired from the sport, or still competing but not in the UFC, so they have nothing to lose.

Fedor, GSP, and Ngannou were some of the only elites with something to lose who stood up to the bald goof <Varys01> and it's humbling to witness the official BMF Justin Gaethje join them <mma1>

So the same Conor who ya'll have been saying is a washed up fat coke head that wouldn't beat a top 20 opponent is now too unfairly ripped and dangerous for Justin to risk fighting. LMAO.

Dude was proven to be 49.
Proven by who?
If Desmond Keogh was a year younger than reported, then it's a game changer, but every single article I've found with a couple google searches report him as being 50 when Conor (30 years old at the time) sucker punched him for no reason.
The mirror,
McGregor pleaded guilty to assaulting 50-year-old Dubliner Desmond Keogh in April 2019 when he refused a shot of whiskey/
the mirror in 2022 posted this
Innocent assault victim Desmond Keogh (54) was decked in the face in an unprovoked attack by controversial McGregor (34) in 2019.
the "marca"
Conor McGregor has bought a Dublin pub where he assaulted a 50-year-old man earlier in April.
The UFC star was convicted of assault in an Irish court on Friday and fined 1,000 euros for punching Desmond Keogh in the head.
the popculture.com
Another thing that he mentioned was it was reported that he was in his 60s. The man made it clear that he's 50-years old. As mentioned by The Daily Mail, Police did open an investigation, but it's not known if it's still active.

If he was worried that this incident was making him seem older than he was, and that he really was 49 instead of 50, then why lie?

Has his real birthday been leaked or something?

Kudos to that man! Conor doesn’t deserve to share the octagon with the likes of JG at this point.

It's as if my point was lost on you, wait IT WAS. If you read everything I said and understood it, there's no reason for your post and I am not standing up for Conor character, guy does trash things, but when you have done things and are perceived this way, for the third time, sexual accusations come out. Read everything before responding and the Rock lost his TV show, because he's been accused of attempted kidnapping by Kurt Angle's ex-wife, so there's that buddy. Frivolous accusations happen, but when you have low moral foundation they are thrown out more often. Since I have to repeat things here, I am not saying if anything is true or not, but when you are perceived that way, the accusations will always fly your way.

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/06/dwayne-johnson-kidnapping-lawsuit-court-update-ab1/
When you have no morals you are also more likely to sexually assault people. I'm not saying he did or didn't, I don't know the facts, but he hardly deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Conor and his fans talked shit and now it's being returned as hard, this is the game of trash talk.
But nobody gives a fuck. Just few sherdoggers hate him. Silent majority of people stilll love him and what he does.

Conor's only relevant to the special needs kids who still live in like 2016 with their fidget spinners.

Lets be real he said that because he will never get a shot at Conor so he used the chance to pretend that the fight wont happen because of his will. Its like fat ugly and poor guys telling you they wouldnt date a super model because she is not their type…. Bitch please!

Justin would slip within 3sec in the red panties if anyone relevant from the UFC ever mentioned the slightest possibility of him getting blessed by a Conor fight.
The worst thing about Conor fans is you all talk like you are doing a terrible Conor impression

Last edited:
Back