Justin Gaethje is a Dangerous Motherf#cker

My guess Is cowboy would overwhelm Justin with a combo in R3. JG is a good fighter but he doesn't have the power to crack Cowboys battle hardened chin.

This. Conor is probably the only fighter in the lightweight division that can beat dangerous contender Cowboy.

Gaethje wouldnt have a chance, as cowboy always thrives in big fights.

I think it would be cool if the UFC signed that one armed fighter and had JG fight him.

black belt and doesn't know that A.) dude's name is Nick Newell and B.) Justin already beat him

Cant have dangerous swear words in thread title TS.

Scorn. Thats what I think of when I think JG. Is his middle name B btw? That would be the universe doing its weird coincidental is this reality?

JG is a great fighter. I just don't think he has anything for Khabib though. I hope he gets the Conor fight and makes shit ton of money as I don't see him winning the championship fight against Khabib or Fergusson.

I was a big fan until I learned that he's been offered fights that he hasn't taken, just like Tony Ferguson.

I feel like that is more Uncle Dana rhetoric than anything. JG stepped up and fought Vick when Vick was on a tear and NO ONE wanted a piece of him.

Who did Dana offer him? Certainly wasnt Ferguson or Khabib. Poirer is hurt so definitely not him. McGregor is tied up... so that means he probably offered him LaQuinta, or potentially Dan Hooker.

I think Dana is protecting Hooker a little bit going forward so I doubt that but its possible. JG is smart by stepping back and letting some things sort out.

Some smart power moves have been made in the UFC by sitting out.

Kill or be killed.

Him fucking up Michael Johnson and putting Vick in a body bag.

DELICIOUS

His fighting IQ is not so good
Probably because of his endurance. His endurance forced his gameplan to be in such way.

His team + coach should put more tricks under the sleeve. JG is probably a fire to implement those.

Since when can we curse in the title?

<Deported1><Deported1>

Freaking beast. Win or lose, its always a dog fight with Justin. I just worry about long term injuries to the brain since he's an all around stand up guy. The one shit aspect of combat sports unfortunately.

What's weird is that in his losses to Dustin and Eddie, he beat the shit out of them so bad that their warrior spirit kicked in and they magically recovered while Justin was still loopy and got dropped
Its like your no longer in an MMA competition but a fight for your life with Justin

For real. Reminds me of Wanderlei Silva . Despite the win I'm not sure they were willing to fight him again. That rare kind of fighter that either way u knew u were gonna get hurt

I love watching this dude KO dudes

The Edson fight really impressed me. Man I wish Edson had a better chin, that fight would have been a 2 way leg kicking war.

I think he's one of the most overrated fighters on the entire roster.

Back