Banned
Reaction score

I love watching this dude KO dudes

Agreed amigo, just fun to watch.

Hope he gets his big-show shot soon.

Too bad they'll never give him a TS

<{CMPALM}>

I concur.

Gaethje is a tough fight for anyone, with his toughness, pressure, and always looks to hurt his opponent.

Would love to see Gaethje vs Connor or Cowboy Cerrone. Fire fuckin works!

I concur.

Gaethje is a tough fight for anyone, with his toughness, pressure, and always looks to hurt his opponent.

Would love to see Gaethje vs Connor or Cowboy Cerrone. Fire fuckin works!

lol fool

Been an MMA fan Since Strikeforce was on network TV.

He is the most consistently entertaining fighter I have ever seen.

Masvidal and Diaz have been entertaining for a LONG time,

but JG does it EVERY time.

Last edited:
Still a question with him...how will he do versus top tier opponents. So far he failed his 2 significant tests. He really should have started with opponents in opposite order with Cowboy/Barbosa/Vick coming first before facing Poirier and Eddie Alvarez

I was a big fan until I learned that he's been offered fights that he hasn't taken, just like Tony Ferguson.

Would love to see him fight Barboza or that prick Vick.

My guess Is cowboy would overwhelm Justin with a combo in R3. JG is a good fighter but he doesn't have the power to crack Cowboys battle hardened chin.

Impressed me when he went low kick for low kick with barboza.

What's weird is that in his losses to Dustin and Eddie, he beat the shit out of them so bad that their warrior spirit kicked in and they magically recovered while Justin was still loopy and got dropped
Its like your no longer in an MMA competition but a fight for your life with Justin

Been an MMA fan Since Strikeforce was on network TV.

He is the most consistently entertaining fighter I have ever seen.

Masvidal and Diaz have been entertaining for a LONG time,

but JG does it EVERY time.
Yeah he is very entertaining but nothing compared to prime Fedor simply because if you were a great stand up fighter he would fight on the feet if you were a great grappler he was more than happy to take you down it was crazy to watch.

His fighting IQ is not so good

My guess Is cowboy would overwhelm Justin with a combo in R3. JG is a good fighter but he doesn't have the power to crack Cowboys battle hardened chin.

Chins get harder the more shots you take?

Back