Justin Gaethje: Future Champ?

Robbie has an excellent sprawl.
Agreed. I meant "he hasn't even shown us a sick sprawl like Robbie Lawler shows us; instead, he just shrugs off takedown attempts".

My sentences are too complex for their own good. If brevity really is the soul of wit, I'm truly witless.

If he refuses to use his wrestling again, Barboza will chew him up and spit him out imo.

he wont be champ
tough guy, but slugs it out without much technical striking

Cowboy would be a great matchup imo
Future champ, no. Tops out at 4 or 5

If Gaethje wins the belt, it would further prove my theory(already proven by Lewis)
Brawling>Martial Arts
Lets go JustBleed Gaethje

Agreed. I meant "he hasn't even shown us a sick sprawl like Robbie Lawler shows us; instead, he just shrugs off takedown attempts".

My sentences are too complex for their own good. If brevity really is the soul of wit, I'm truly witless.
No worries, it's over the internet so sometimes it's a bit harder to pick up what others mean.

Gaethje's last percormance>>>>>Barboza's last performance

Justin will have much better footwork than Hooker did and has way heavier hands

Yes that can be said

Or is Vick not as durable as Hooker? Idk.
Vick wasnt on the same terrorizing run that Hooker was at that time of those clashes so its hard to say, if you are gonna compare past performances over different opponents.

And I never said Boza beats JG, just out leg-kicks him. Justins method of winning is just like he did against Vick, use the kicks to get in over-hand range. I give Justin the slight edge in winning the actual fight.

No he has a shit fight IQ and has taken too much damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back