Rumored Justin Gaethje frustrated with UFC, contemplating retirement.

I was very disappointed with how happy he was to lose to Khabib. It genuinely seemed like he didnt care at all. Maybe he should
That was actually very on brand for Justin. What has happened since, him not fighting, is what has turned me off.

Justin says FAKE NEWS

Lol. As expected. Can't believe people speculate purely based on some shitty screenshots taken by some random person on the internet.

he knows his white belt BJJ got exposed for the world to see since it hasnt been tested since the Buscape fight where he looked horrible

Now LW has grapplers like Charles, Dariush, Chandler, RDA, Makhachev, Gillespie, Tsarukyan, Ismagulov. Hell even Dustin knows he can take him down in a potential rematch when he wants to

I think the main issue with Justin is that he’s been saying since the khabib loss that he deserves the next title shot. Then chandler got it n gaethje came out and talked about how pissed off he was. Now the ufc is clearly waiting for Conor vs poirer to play out cause the winner of that vs Oliviera is $$$$. So now I’m sure he’s wondering where this leaves him.
One of the reasons he's pissed off is he'd agreed to the Chandler fight, contracts were being drawn up, he was getting his camp together and UFC suddenly announced Oliveira vs Chandler for the title leaving him without an opponent that made sense. Can't blame him for being inactive when he was put in that position.

One of the guys who I want to see fight again for the title better not retire!

Khabib took his soul, and Khabib was being nice to him. Conor and Justin seem to be having a tough time since fighting Khabib

Justin should fight either Chandler or Dariush

He just needs to fight. Everyone in the top 5 is close to a title shot, they just need a good win and they're there. And in Gaethje's case, he must be happy that Khabib retired because he was badly dominated and will never find a way to beat him.

If by “denying him the fights he wants” means not giving him free title shots after losing his last fight which was a title fight, then good. He can either get back in line or fuck off. I honestly don’t care which. I’m sick of these entitled fighters. The UFC sets a bad precedence with giving guys like Masvidal, and Romero free title shots. Yet guys on 8, 9, or 10 fight winning streaks can’t get their shot. It’s bullshit.

Back