Rumored Justin Gaethje frustrated with UFC, contemplating retirement.

Its hard to judge but what is going considering noone even knows what the exact issue is. Dana keeps saying they'll get him a fight and Justin keeps saying he wants to fight.

Make Gaethje vs Chandler. Justin wins, he should fight for the title.

Its hard to judge but what is going considering noone even knows what the exact issue is. Dana keeps saying they'll get him a fight and Justin keeps saying he wants to fight.

I agree, let them bang bro dana

this sounds very similar to what happened to kelvin gastelum. you get to the title fight, and lose, and then you feel like you'll never get back for a second chance. it's a long road back, and if it's not within you, you may never get back there.

I mean he’s had a good career as it is. No need to go more cross eyed if you know what i mean

I wonder what kinds of fights he wants. He surely doesn’t deserve a title shot after getting sonned that hard. Needs at least one good win first, like finishing Dariush or Chandler.

Guy is 5-3 in the UFC and looked like the easiest fight of Khabib's career in his last fight.

He needs to stop demanding a TS and just fight again so the last thing we remember about him isn't Khabib rolling him up faster that a Diaz brother rolling a blunt.

If I had to guess using all the little tidbits of information we have Justin wants a TS or nothing because since he was Khabib's last opponent in a unification title fight and Khabib retired in his mind he rightfully is next in line for a TS. So he wants Oliveria.

The UFC has been trying to schedule him to fight Chandler which still isn't a guaranteed road to a TS. Porier vs McGregor winner most likely will.

Guy is 5-3 in the UFC and looked like the easiest fight of Khabib's career in his last fight.

He needs to stop demanding a TS and just fight again so the last thing we remember about him isn't Khabib rolling him up faster that a Diaz brother rolling a blunt.
giphy.gif

Yep. Hes way too over praised and hyped around here.

Well that would suck considering he's one of my most favorite fighters to watch, but if your hearts no longer in this sport it's probably best to hang the gloves up.

this sounds very similar to what happened to kelvin gastelum. you get to the title fight, and lose, and then you feel like you'll never get back for a second chance. it's a long road back, and if it's not within you, you may never get back there.
I think the main issue with Justin is that he’s been saying since the khabib loss that he deserves the next title shot. Then chandler got it n gaethje came out and talked about how pissed off he was. Now the ufc is clearly waiting for Conor vs poirer to play out cause the winner of that vs Oliviera is $$$$. So now I’m sure he’s wondering where this leaves him.

Back