Television Justified (new season trailer)

Had to shut it down 20minutes into first episode.
what in the fuck am I watching.

I got the heads up from y’all, I think I’d just get upset continuing on, as the first series is an atg for me.

ridiculous-walton-goggins.gif

Last edited:
Had to shut it down 20minutes into first episode.
what in the fuck am I watching.

I got the heads up from y’all, I think I’d just get upset continuing on, as the first series is an atg for me.

ridiculous-walton-goggins.gif
Trust me, skip to the last episode for the last 11-12 minutes or so. You won't be disappointed

It was good

not great

biggest issue is that there wasn’t enough Raylan and no other character or actor had the gravitas to keep keep me invested when Olyphant was not on screen
Most of the side plots felt shallow and largely unresolved, however that kind of makes sense - we are dropped into an unfamiliar place with Raylan so obviously things are happening around him that he would know but the execution was poor and made Detroit feel small not large. Harlan felt way more massive, the cast of the original show was so memorable and even single arc or episode characters stood out more than any member of the new cast.

the only other good actors were the male Judge and the villain
the Male judge gets zero to do but he shines in the screen time he got.

The Asian cop that makes a cameo was memorable

the villain was such a waste
The actor had decent charisma and delivery but the writing completely let him down. Nothing about him or his feats felt remotely earned and at the end of the season I feel like you’ve learned nothing about him. I get what they were going for but it didn’t work at all imo.

the last episodes final act showed just how bad the rest of the season was in comparison to the original.

oh and his daughter sucked

6/10 show

It was good

not great

biggest issue is that there wasn’t enough Raylan and no other character or actor had the gravitas to keep keep me invested when Olyphant was not on screen
Most of the side plots felt shallow and largely unresolved, however that kind of makes sense - we are dropped into an unfamiliar place with Raylan so obviously things are happening around him that he would know but the execution was poor and made Detroit feel small not large. Harlan felt way more massive, the cast of the original show was so memorable and even single arc or episode characters stood out more than any member of the new cast.

the only other good actors were the male Judge and the villain
the Male judge gets zero to do but he shines in the screen time he got.

The Asian cop that makes a cameo was memorable

the villain was such a waste
The actor had decent charisma and delivery but the writing completely let him down. Nothing about him or his feats felt remotely earned and at the end of the season I feel like you’ve learned nothing about him. I get what they were going for but it didn’t work at all imo.

the last episodes final act showed just how bad the rest of the season was in comparison to the original.

oh and his daughter sucked

6/10 show
This, 100%

Back