Television Justified (new season trailer)

F yeah.

Now if they bring back the Expanse also my life will be complete LOL

Where the homie Boyd at?

Prison wasn't easy on him, he's not himself these days!
FykaK4N.gif

F yeah.

Now if they bring back the Expanse also my life will be complete LOL
Expanse needs a FINAL season as that e di g was some rushed bullshit to a great show.

So many things hs they could do with a show like that. Instead of blowing money with that Wheel of Time an Rings hot garbage they ended up being put some serious production value into more seasons of Expanse.

Will watch although it seems only Olyphant is returning.

Expanse needs a FINAL season as that e di g was some rushed bullshit to a great show.

So many things hs they could do with a show like that. Instead of blowing money with that Wheel of Time a Rings hot garbage they ended up being put some serious production value into more seasons of Expanse.
The problem with Expanse they had was the books jumped 30 years into the future between books 5-6, so they stopped where they did.

They didn’t want to have to write new “filler” between the books or replace the main characters with “older looking actors “ to be them.

I’m gonna have to just break down and buy and read book 6 I suppose.

As wildly popular as it was they should have written new material to continue where they were imo.

The problem with Expanse they had was the books jumped 30 years into the future between books 5-6, so they stopped where they did.

They didn’t want to have to write new “filler” between the books or replace the main characters with “older looking actors “ to be them.

I’m gonna have to just break down and buy and read book 6 I suppose.

As wildly popular as it was they should have written new material to continue where they were imo.

I dont think expance was really popular since it got cancelled at point

That being said first 4 seasons are goat level scifi and last 2 good enough

JCP_102_SM_0429R-copy-H-2023.jpg
The Old West lawman still has his hat, but he's on the mean streets of Detroit in the FX series revival to hunt down a violent, sociopathic killer and lock horns with his tenacious lawyer. Here’s the new trailer how many of you guys will be watching this Justified series ?

Back