Crime Justice Thomas failed to disclose free yacht trip to Russia

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

The article also lists all the free shit Justice Thomas has gotten. I need to be a Supreme Court Justice. You get a free RV, yacht trips to Russia and get to hang out in Wyoming for free. All you have to do is make rulings that benefit the guys giving you free shit. It’s a great gig if you can get it.

The article also lists all the free shit Justice Thomas has gotten. I need to be a Supreme Court Justice. You get a free RV, yacht trips to Russia and get to hang out in Wyoming for free. All you have to do is make rulings that benefit the guys giving you free shit. It’s a great gig if you can get it.

Wyoming! Wow! For free!!!??

This is the 3rd time in a row you cried to me about centrists. Is it your time of the month or something?

No I'm calling you out for not actually being a centrist like you claim since you appear in every thread like this to carry water for the GOP or Trump, lmao

And your appearance and performance here is just more evidence of that.

No I'm calling you out for not actually being a centrist like you claim since you appear in every thread like this to carry water for the GOP or Trump, lmao

And your appearance and performance here is just more evidence of that.
4 times now. You're clearly obsessed with me <lol>

SCOTUS should not be able to accept gifts from anyone. They should make enough to be more than comfortable and be prevented from trading stocks or receiving anything from anyone who is not a blood relative.

What do you think should be done about a justice that has received millions of dollars in undeclared gifts?

I'd be surprised if it was anywhere but Jackson - a mega-billionaire enclave of Teton County right next to the most spectacular mountains in the country - where the average listing price for a single family home is over $7 million. I doubt Justice Thomas was down over in Cheyenne to take in the Frontier Days rodeo, lol.

That is just from one dude, also there is 4 free yacht trips on that list. Greek Islands, Russia, Indonesia and Charleston, SC. Justice Thomas living that yacht life.
Harlon also paid for Free Shit Thomas' nephew's tuition.
Samberg should have asked Justice Thomas to be in this video, instead of T-Pain.

Again, as a federal employee I'd get lectured about an "ethics violation" if I accepted a free sandwich from a local restaurant if I was on the clock.

Why are the people on the highest court in the country, making decisions that affect millions of people, not held to the same standard?

Blatant corruption on full display here

Last edited:
Back