Just watched Randy vs Brock

wwe_john_cena_summerslam_primary.jpg

Dana should’ve chased him with more than one money bag or some co-promotion opportunities.

Fedor's shitty management team wanted to co-promote, as if that was ever an opportunity Dana would go for. That really was the point of contention. It wasn't Fedor or Dana being stubborn. It's Fedor's associates that looked to make a fortune off their guy.

Woah..revisionist history much lol..

Lolwut?? Your memory is certainly awful.

That is exactly what happened. Brock officially won the first round and was getting the better of Randy in the second.

Randy's best moment was opening a minor eyebrow cut, which was not as effective moments as Brock' s standing elbow which put him on queer street, or the various clinch knees he landed on Randy. In fact just moments before he dropped Randy he connected with a big knee as they broke from the clinch.

Not long after he ate a straight to the ear that dropped him for a GNP finish.

The only revisionist history is from Randy apologists who propagate the idea that Randy was outclassing him and Brock got lucky. False.

-Randy lost the first round. fact.
-The second round was entirely standing and lasted only three minutes. Randy got the worst of the standup. He got rocked badly by the standing elbow and took various hard knees and a couple of hooks and short uppercuts. Then he got dropped by a straight after eating a big clinch knee mere seconds before.

Randy lost the first and was losing the second until he finally did lose. It was competitive but that's all.

Watch the fight again, don't let bias paint an inaccurate memory.

Fedor's shitty management team wanted to co-promote, as if that was ever an opportunity Dana would go for. That really was the point of contention. It wasn't Fedor or Dana being stubborn. It's Fedor's associates that looked to make a fortune off their guy.

Dana was quick to co promote with Pride when the UFC was the #2 org.

By fan, I mean I love watching Fedor fight, and he's one of the best to ever do it.

That said, I'm not so stupid/ naive and biased that I can't see the obvious. He ducked the shit out of Brock, the same way he ducked Reem in Strikeforce to fight 2 year removed Sams club tire salesman Brett Rogers.

Sorry if that doesn't jive with the narrative you desperately want.
View attachment 727039
wow , youre just so cool
Fedor has fought some of the biggest guys there is being one of the smallest heavyweights , but of course hes scared of brock, the same Brock who curls up like a dried leaf when he gets punched hard.
One blitz by Fedor and he would been on the floor dribbling Bob Sapp style.
Yes he fought Brett Rogers , the same one that had just come off a win over arlovski, what a can , both him and arlovski.
<YeahOKJen>

That was also a juiced up Bigfoot that was allowed to take all his supplements.. He wasnt allowed his "medicine" in the UFC

Great point.

Bigfoot was truly gigantic in that fight!

upload_2020-2-12_2-49-5.jpeg

Bigfoot KO’d/TKO’d Fedor, an undefeated Travis Browne, and an Overeem(who went on to fight for the UFC HW belt multiple times).

upload_2020-2-12_2-44-50.jpeg

Between 2007-2013... Bigfoot was only beat by Werdum, DC, and Cain(among the best HW’s in MMA history).

“Cans” don’t fight for the Championship belt

As a huge Fedor fan, I can tell you that Fedor was scared sh*tless of Brock. Basically the reason why he didn't come to the UFC.

source.gif
Who are you trying to fool here? you are not a Fedor fan if you really believe that. I am not the biggest Fedor fan myself but i do respect the GOAT and i am certain Fedor isnt afraid to face anyone.

Fedor has fought some of the best opponents of his time and beaten most of them and Brock certainly does not belong in some elite HW list so i see no single reason why Fedor would be afraid to compete with Brock.

Think about what a can like Bigfoot did to Fedor. Brock would have made Fedor eat his strawberries in under a round.

That’s hilarious. You seem to forget a crucial difference between TRT Bigfoot and Bork Lazer. TRT Bigfoot stood up under Fedor’s blitz, and survived pummellings by Overeem and Hunt... whereas any time Bork took any heat, he fell down, turtled, ran away or break-danced across the Octagon.

Against Fedor? Bork most likely would have gotten Timmeh’d or Zulu’d....

That was also a juiced up Bigfoot that was allowed to take all his supplements.. He wasnt allowed his "medicine" in the UFC
Ahhhhhh right fedor was the one clean fighter in pride

Theres a difference between being on PEDS,and being MAGICKAL

and Fedor is Magickal,like Gill From Street Fighter 3

gill-thirdstrikeintro.gif

Think about what a can like Bigfoot did to Fedor. Brock would have made Fedor eat his strawberries in under a round.

Bigfoot of course needed to last over a round standing with Fedor to get him down and has a far stronger BJJ background than Lesnar.

By that stage I would say Fedor's grappling had dropped off enough that it could make the fight interesting but still Lesnar was WAY more vunerable standing.

I mean we have Proper 12 whiskey getting promoted like crazy. I think if the UFC had been more open to helping out the M1 brand we would've seen damn near prime Fedor in the UFC.

UFC 100: Brock vs Fedor

Then do like M1 Globals Tale of the Tape etc...

Randy’s wrestling was impressive in that fight. Looked strong as an ox when locking up with the damn hulk that was Lesnar.

Honest question - when did Brock ever look good wrestling against someone who could actually wrestle in MMA?

Carwin, before gassing, tossed him away like a child when he initiated.

Cain popped straight back to his feet twice, then took Lesnar down and the rest is history.

Couture held his own despite being 60-80lbs lighter.

Lesnar's MMA wrestling only looked good against guys who weren't good wrestlers.

Back