Just watched Paddy Pimplett

LOL at silly americans who don't realise that liverpool is part of ireland.

Reactions: Isa
just by looking at him and that the fact i an mystic dracul

i can confirm he will leave the ufc in 7 years with a record of 5-11 aka he is a bum

He doesn’t have a beard or come from a country that ends in stan so I’ll be rooting for him

Only a matter of time before he gets brutally knocked out, and given that he's a bit of an irritating mouthy scouser, I look forward to that day.

A super casual friend messaged me asking if he’s next champ, i said no he said “he’s got IT for sure so we will see” I wasn honestly just taken back people know about him, his fights are fun but there’s levels to this
"it" as being white? Yeah he has that for him.

Hes a decent fighter with a big mouth, and he looks funny. There are certain things like him being a scouser, the fact he looks like Jay from the Inbetweeners/Rodney from Only Fools And Horses etc that gets him over with the UK fanbase but doesnt really translate outside of the UK. Its mostly just a bit of fun OP, nobody actually thinks hes elite or anything.

Lol at people unable to distinguish a Scouse accent from an Irish it's as different as a thick Alabama accent to a New Jersey

Liverpool Kevin Holland is going to be an excellent edition to the UFC brand.

Lol at people unable to distinguish a Scouse accent from an Irish it's as different as a thick Alabama accent to a New Jersey

Some people's ears are more attuned.

Take New England, for example.

I have had a few roommates from New Hampshire. I could easily imagine someone hearing them and thinking it's a toned-down Boston accent.

Take Central and Eastern Europe. People from Poland, Ukraine, etc. are very proud of their distinct culture, and most get very upset when confused with their big Slavic brother, Russia. Many people can't even distinguish the language difference, let alone any accent/dialect.

Don't know much about him, but if he relies on his submissions to win as much as it looks like, he probably won't do well

Submitting 155ers in the top 10 is damn near impossible
I guess khabib did the near impossible 4 times.
And Oliviera did twice.

But those are the two latest champs.

He's pretty fast and strong for that size, has decent striking etc. I don't think he's bad, but not champion material yet

I guess khabib did the near impossible 4 times.
And Oliviera did twice.

But those are the two latest champs.
Yeah I mean Khabib is probably the best grappler in MMA history, and Oliveira has some of the best BJJ in MMA currently... and even Oliveira will most likely not be able to submit the top guys

Yeah I mean Khabib is probably the best grappler in MMA history, and Oliveira has some of the best BJJ in MMA currently... and even Oliveira will most likely not be able to submit the top guys
Kevin lee was ranked in the top ten not too long ago when Charlie choked him out

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s the Conor replacement he thinks he is. Conor had the backing of a whole country, had the look, the personality, the striking ability. McGregor also had that unique Bruce lee type mindset, be like water style in his early days so appealed to many.

Another hateful thread about a fighter, what a surprise. You sad autistic haters should just shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your stupid opinion

Some people's ears are more attuned.

Take New England, for example.

I have had a few roommates from New Hampshire. I could easily imagine someone hearing them and thinking it's a toned-down Boston accent.

Take Central and Eastern Europe. People from Poland, Ukraine, etc. are very proud of their distinct culture, and most get very upset when confused with their big Slavic brother, Russia. Many people can't even distinguish the language difference, let alone any accent/dialect.

Boston accents are the worst lol

Back