Just Watched Doomsday vs Superman....and I have a Wonder Woman Question

Think that whoever won in that crossover was based on fan voting. Hence, you got situations where Wolverine could beat someone like Lobo.

The Thor fight was the second crossover, in the one you mention he beat Hulk.

Most crossover like that are really bad, look at this Superman vs Venom fight, not only is Superman stronger and faster than Venom but he has heat vision and could probably create a sonic boom with his super speed (heat and sound being Venom's weakness)

1687730-vvs4.jpg

Batman beating the Hulk with a karate kick will always be the worst one.

19a885c465ed62a8b6174b2912eef930.png

I thought it was more like Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman combined gave Doomsday more than he could handle? Unless of course you just want to push some kind of agenda, and see everything through that retard lense, then what you said makes sense.

The new Supes vs Doomsday is pretty bad movie. DC animated usually has a really high standard, but the last few have really stunk. Well, the last Batman, and the last Suicide Squad were not too bad, but the last few Supes have been bad.

I actually liked it a lot, much better than the TAS doomsday animated movie (and BvS film as far as adapting the death of Superman). They will even have the 4 Superman in the sequel.

I never view these woman as superheroes but parody clowns dressed up in BDSM bondage gear and tight black latex clothing like WW and CW.

What was that I mean steppenwolf ffs. Why not just use Darkseid?

that's why DC has lost the comic book movie title it held for like....forever

They didn't keep Christian Bale as batman...no matter how much money they needed to throw at him they should have. Superman was Just meh. and now that theyre using that weasly guy to play Lex Luthor......Lex is supposed to be strong and evil, conniving and ego maniacal.

This lex looks like a bullied weasel.

Though the nerd in me demands that I watch the Next installment of JL....I know I'm going in already not liking it.

Isn’t Eisenberg supposed to be the real Lex Luthors son? So he’s not supposed to be the Lex Luthor were all familiar with. He’s a guy trying to be like his father. I think that’s the point of him being a pussy character. He wants to be like dad, but he’ll always live in his shadow.

Most crossover like that are really bad, look at this Superman vs Venom fight, not only is Superman stronger and faster than Venom but he has heat vision and could probably create a sonic boom with his super speed (heat and sound being Venom's weakness)

1687730-vvs4.jpg

Who could ever forget this shitshow?

250px-DC_Versus_Marvel_1.jpg

1687730-vvs4.jpg

well..it depends on the style of karate and the type of kick? a simple shotokanesque front kick wouldn't fail the Hulk

But a cross behind sho garri could work against the hulk in theory..

besides this is prep time batman here the guy who constantly kicks the crap out of Superman..only a Game bred Pit could maybe might beat Batman

I thought it was more like Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman combined gave Doomsday more than he could handle? Unless of course you just want to push some kind of agenda, and see everything through that retard lense, then what you said makes sense.

Lens mang...retard Lens

Lens mang...retard Lens

Ok. Retard lens.

I just figured it was kind of like when you ha e trouble opening a jar of pickles or something, then you give up and give it to your wife, and she gets it right open. Superman just loosened up the lid (Doomsday) and Wonderwoman finishes the job. Of course, people like TS probably feel the need to tell any woman in this scenario that he loosened it for them.

Isn’t Eisenberg supposed to be the real Lex Luthors son? So he’s not supposed to be the Lex Luthor were all familiar with. He’s a guy trying to be like his father. I think that’s the point of him being a pussy character. He wants to be like dad, but he’ll always live in his shadow.

I think that he is Alexander Luthor also, but if true, I hope they bring in Lex.

I think that he is Alexander Luthor also, but if true, I hope they bring in Lex.

He is. He’s playing Lex Jr. you can actually look this up. It’s been confirmed already. Just a guy trying to be like dear old dad.

Thanks for the clarification. I always thought it was odd she splattered. I just thought it was the artist exaggerating Dooms strength.
Yeah at the time I wasn't familiar with the character and thought she was the OG Supergirl, so it was a real wtf moment. Eventually tracked down some other superman comics and a few issues of her own series where they clarified she was alien.

I guess the original supergirl died during the crisis on infinite earth's crossover arc/reboot in the early 80s

Think that whoever won in that crossover was based on fan voting. Hence, you got situations where Wolverine could beat someone like Lobo.

Two different crossovers. You're thinking off marvel vs dc mid 90s fan vote crossover. Supes and Hulk fought in that one with supes winning.

He fought Thor in the later avengers vs jla crossover. The writing is pretty bad in both though. As usual Superman forgets he can move at light speed because that's boring, and stands and bangs with him. Still won via haymakers tho.

1687730-vvs4.jpg

Good lord that Superman vs venom fight looks stupid. So a guy that struggles with spiderman can physically overpower Superman. Seems legit. Superman would turn him into a fine mist with a single punch, much like that shitty superman knockoff did to carnage.

Also, Hulk feeling a kick from batman is hilariously dumb. Yeah probably not. He no sells shots from guys twenty times stronger than batman on the regular.

God crossovers are always so awful.

She wasn't that strong back in the original 90's story, but DC has had about 10 re-boots since then and she's considered closer to Superman these days.

Good lord that Superman vs venom fight looks stupid. So a guy that struggles with spiderman can physically overpower Superman. Seems legit. Superman would turn him into a fine mist with a single punch, much like that shitty superman knockoff did to carnage.

Also, Hulk feeling a kick from batman is hilariously dumb. Yeah probably not. He no sells shots from guys twenty times stronger than batman on the regular.

God crossovers are always so awful.

The Batman thing is irritating he always seems to kick the shit out of superman

Now he drops the Hulk with a side kick not even a spinning heel kick but a side kick ffs...Prime Cung Le could barely make those work lol

Seriously Christian bale's trilogy was legit esp Batman begins which I've watched many times.

Batman isn't a bad character it's how Batman sycophant writers portray his abilities that makes him kinda irritating at times

Example
Like trading shots with Darkseid ffs

...in the words of Steve Rogers

"just don't"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back