Just rewatched pettis dos anjos on youtube (free fight)...

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score

...McG simply will not allow RDA to pressure him like that.

they run into each other and it explodes. one of them gets dropped in one of the first exchanges. my money is on RDA, McG's chin is just too solid.

my money is on RDA, McG's chin is just too solid.

giphy.gif

wow the literacy is that poor around here.

have another try gents. take it nice and slow.

I agree McGregor/RDA won't look like Pettis/RDA. McGregor will take his head clean off within the first 3 rounds.

Pettis was always overrated. Bendo wasn't but he got caught. Cowboy was also overrated and has always been very susceptible to body shots. Mendes and Aldo are far better wins than any of them. I'm not saying that its going to be easy, but McGregor will make it look like that.

You seem to be an expert on MMA. Good for you. Now go bet your house on this fight to secure your future.

wow the literacy is that poor around here.

have another try gents. take it nice and slow.
Goddamn you! Use capital letters to start a sentence please, you are making me want to tear my eyes out.

conor has shown that he can knock anyone out early in a fight. the guy has amazing speed, timing and accuracy. that being said, RDA should be able to rag doll McGoat if he gets past the opening minutes.

they run into each other and it explodes. one of them gets dropped in one of the first exchanges. my money is on RDA, McG's chin is just too solid.

His chin has never been tested

Nobody allows anyone to do anything. They get forced.

RDA is lightning quick.

Pettis needs more lateral movement, he kept backing up in a lot of the early exchanges.

Everyone needs to go back and watch the Mendes/McG fight. A tired, short notice Mendes gave McG everything he could handle and was likely winning both rounds before he went for the sub

Everyone needs to go back and watch the Mendes/McG fight. A tired, short notice Mendes gave McG everything he could handle and was likely winning both rounds before he went for the sub
Yup. And if RDA makes it an ugly fight forcing McGregor to constantly defending takedowns or is on his back it is going to be a very long night. But McGregor has better punching than Pettis and if RDA decides to make it a kickboxing match he may get his head taken off.

Man Pettis got his ass kicked in this fight. RDA basically dismantled Pettis and Cowboy, two pretty good strikers. The difference is CM has better hands than both those guys.

Pettis was always overrated. Bendo wasn't but he got caught. Cowboy was also overrated and has always been very susceptible to body shots. Mendes and Aldo are far better wins than any of them. I'm not saying that its going to be easy, but McGregor will make it look like that.

What a joke avatar. There is only one terminator in MMA. McMouth is not him.

Not sure how Conor fans can watch McGregor v Mendes and Dos Anjos v Pettis and be even more confident. Anything can happen but Conor in reality only has a puncher's chance. Dos Anjos is very quick defensively and blocked the majority of Pettis' strikes and the ones he didn't, he ate like a bowl of Wheaties. Dos Anjos landed hard body shots and strikes to the head, took Pettis down at will and maintained top position for the balance of each round. Most importantly, he never faded. His cardio is insane. If Chad did what he did for two rounds, RDA will do it for 5 or as long as it takes to get the TKO/sub. Puncher's chance. That's it.

Back