Just rewatched Mousasi vs Weidman

Yeah he's the dude fresh off getting his face smashed in by Shlemenko

He has absolutely nothing for Whittaker
No he's the dude who took no facial damage over 14 fucking years since fighting as a stand up fighter since 18 years of age before Shlemenko broke his thumb into Mousasi s broken eye socket 45 seconds into fight- eventually shit happens.Mousasi with no depth perception dominated round 1, wins round 2 and drops round 3 in a WIN.
Of the top 3-5 middleweight s in world I think Mousasi would be towards the end of list of Robert' s choice of fighting due to Gegard's boxing and iron chin.Gegard s been elite for so long- a rarity in this sport and is in his prime now.
I don't know how great Whitaker is just yet......maybe he is, maybe not. Timing is alot in this sport.He got to fight "mini" usada jacare - not the same hulking and younger guy moose fought.He also fought a 40 year old with stamina issues.
My lesson for you is now over,
you're welcome.

And for the record and on hype alone if the 2 fought a month from now, Whitaker might be a slight favorite so when you use silly verbiage like " he has nothing for him and especially- lol- he's a bad match up"...
.. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY KNOW CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU PREACH

He got dominated and destroyed by Jacare and outclassed by Machida, let's not forget Weidman absolutely owned his ass in the 1st round, you Mousasi fanboys acting like it was a mismatch, also Moose looked like garbage against Schelemko(a fight he clearly lost), a guy who got finished by a washed up Tito Fucking Ortiz.

Mosse is legit no doubt but stop acting like he is the best 185 fighter in the planet
I think someone needs to rewatch the first round of the Mousasi - Weidman fight.

I wonder if people on here are insane, or if they just say dumb shit because they're on the internet and think it'll help them make a point.

Yeah Weidman faking to don't know what day and month it was to disqualify Mousasi was one of the saddest thing I ever saw in MMA. On pair with people defending it, "it's the referee's fault" LOL

How exactly did he try to cheat? He thought he was fouled, that his hands were still touching the mat when he got kneed. Even the ref saw it that way, but he fucked up. It should've been a NC.

It was clearly established that the rule only works if you have the palm of your hands on the mat, not just your fingers

I remember scoring the first round for Moose and I remember him starting to gain a lot of momentum in the second. Which prompted that sloppy TD attempt from Weidman (and the knees that finished him).

Is it true that Sera and Longo were telling Weidman to stay down because the knees were illegal?

Moose is kinda overrated imo

It was clearly established that the rule only works if you have the palm of your hands on the mat, not just your fingers
Exactly - the operative words have always been "weight bearing" and in this case he didn't even have his tips on the canvas anyways

Toner having to rely on other fighters giving him enjoyment of Chris’ downfall because Chris destroyed Anderson back to back.

That rule is there to protect the fighters from soccer kicks and knees from north-south and side control....

He tried to touch the mat to stop a knee from htting his head....

Not only is that monumentally stupid and counter-intuitive....refs who see things like that are going to make the call not to support the guy trying to gam the rules....

Weidman forgot that this is a combat sport....

Placing a couple of fingers on the ground is NOT a proper defense for knees and kicks to the head.....

Where the fuck do you people come from...
Right now Mousasi is in the pk'em area betting wise with all mentioned( slight underdog or slight favorite)
I love this place

You have nfi .... watch his last fight and then talk

I thought Shlemenko beat him in his last fight.

He looked like shiiiiit.
he did look like shit, but that's because he got clobbered hard. The fact that he was still able to win shows that it was just an off night.

Mousasi and Romero easily outclassed him striking, Romero and Luke outclassed him grappling. Weidman really got exposed once he stopped fighting past prime Brazilian legends.

Weidman wasn't done, but he was definitely slowing down. Still doesn't mean he couldn't secure another TD and just ride Mousasi.

Mousasi also came out in the second like a bat out of hell because he did not want to spend another round grappling with Weidman.
Weidman could not control Mousasi in the first round when he was fresh. He was not having success with his takedowns in the second and was getting lit up pretty fast. At the time of the stoppage it was all Mousasi.

You have nfi .... watch his last fight and then talk
No You have no idea- the guy broke his eye socket 45 seconds in and still gutted out win.Its call " depth perception " The Shlemenko eekage is fine by me.Shit happens.He"ll beat Carvalho (another underrated Bellator fighter) and from what I heard, he's planning on tak8ng some fight s at 205 then might just go and win HEAVYWEIGHT championship. .

Don't be so obtuse

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back