• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just rewatched GSP vs Bisping

So your issue with GSP is that he’s boring.

My issue with Anderson is he isn’t as good as GSP and is a confirmed PED cheat.

Yet you get upset about this but it’s OK for you to shit on GSP.

How about you acknowledge Anderson’s many faults first. You are a joke
Anderson WAS CAUGHT using peds. He lost many times after he lost the belt. What else do you want me to admit about Anderson?

Your turn. Tell me how GSP is not as perfect as you want him to be. (Hint: it’s not only boring fights)

This card was crazy, im so sad i'll Never Get to watch gsp fight again.. he was so good with His Jab and even better at doing well timed takedown. Pretty different then khabib bum rushing His opponents, but he fight way better then he used to i'll give him that. I wish gsp vs khabib would have happen. Its very possible that khabib would have a look like an absolute amateur vs the GOAT

Anderson WAS CAUGHT using peds. He lost many times after he lost the belt. What else do you want me to admit about Anderson?

Your turn. Tell me how GSP is not as perfect as you want him to be. (Hint: it’s not only boring fights)

Admit he isn’t GOAT, cherry picked his LHW fights and ducked Jones and Shogun (you know like how you keep implying the same to GSP)

Not once have I said GSP is perfect. He’s not. Nor have I had an issue with anyone dissing/discrediting him, only the ones who get butthurt when Anderson gets the same treatment like what you do.

What is the purpose of playing down GSP’s win over Bisping when Anderson couldn’t even beat him? Makes Anderson look worse but all you do is make excuses

Way to be unbiased.
That bloated WW is the MW 1 contender and the current champion is a former welterweight as well. Apparently being a bloated WW is the recipe for success at MW.

Way to be unbiased.

Kelvin has fought and beat top guys at MW and has yet to fight for a title.
He didn’t get an automatic title shot the instant Bisping became champ, beat Bisping, and then run away.

To come off a 4 year layoff and finish a top 5 guy in the division above you at 36 is just crazy impressive. Champ champ and GOAT without question. At 36 someone like Fedor was getting pieced up by Maldonado lol!

Awesome. Amazing finish. The prodigal son returned.
It's funny how refreshing MMA became in one night/one fight with a semi retired fighter heading an already great set of matchups.

That is because, even though Anderson was juiced to the gills his entire UFC run, Gast and GSP are better MWs than he ever was. So are Whittaker, Yoel, Jacare, Rockhold, Moose and Weidman.

Anderson was a bit of a fraud tbh. Not only in that he was a journeyman turned lab experiment, but also in that he never actual faced any of the top MWs. They were all in Strikeforce or the UFC WW div lmao. The only legit well rounded young fighter he fought absolutely destroyed him and then went on to get crushed himself by SF fighters.

Anderson was a product of the UFC hype machine. At least GSP fought the best WWs from SF. He even tooled the guy who easily grapple fucked Anderson's best win.
Well said

I create GSP threads because I’m proactive and forward thinking about mma.

If there were 50 GSP clones in the UFC, it would be the most boring organization and die. There wouldn’t even be any scheduled fights because GSP would not fight GSP because there is no advantage.

If there were 50 Anderson clones it would be much more entertaining, fun and would set new records for attendance.

You can go follow the shepherd all you want but you don’t have to shit on Anderson because he had an amazing career and has some of the best highlights ever. Go ahead and worship GSP but at least acknowledge his weaknesses without shitting on another great. Can you do that?
lol. at you of all people telling somone to acknowledge GSP's weaknesses without shitting on another great in the thread you shit on GSP while praising Anderson.

LOL at your stupidness when GSP outsold Anderson. Few have brought more fans to MMA than GSP.

NO one says you have to like GSP but shut up with the nonsense.

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>
Lol, easily knocked out by another WW ( like the current champ) in a fight he should have never been cleared to fight in to begin with 2 weeks removed from being dropped, GnPed and choked unconscious. That shit was absurd.

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>

I like how you use bloated WW as an insult

Did you forget that the current middleweight champion fought at welterweight for most of his career

Its doubly funny considering you mentioned casuals

Brasilwand is one of if not the worst poster on this forum.

Card was amazing and so was the Bisping vs GSP fight.

What the holy fuck??

If a fighter was allowed to land one more uncontested strike, it would result in a KO therefore the guy was Ko'd.

Am I reading your logic right?

No, FACT, Bisping was not Ko'd but I know why Anderson fans lie about it. It is the best proof that they know without others accepting a lie they cannot win on this point.

LSautDj.png

Bisping won every round landing more strikes and more significant strikes.

Anderson had nothing for him outside one dirty shot landed.

This only it was not a dirty strike. Bisping let his guard down Anderson took advantage. And he made the mistake of assuming it was over when it wasnt.

This only it was not a dirty strike. Bisping let his guard down Anderson took advantage. And he made the mistake of assuming it was over when it wasnt.
I agree its Bispings fault but I still consider that and shots like that dirty. Its similar to trying to KO a guy when he is trying to touch gloves, or when a fighter knows he just nut shot a guy real bad and the ref has not jumped in yet and the fighter tries to seize that to finish him.

Bisping thought he was getting a time out. Anderson saw that was not the case and tried to jump in and land a kill shot while Bisping was distracted and not paying attention.

Those things are all within the rules but still dirty IMO.

One of the best boxing combos ever in MMA also one of the best RNCs ever. Almost knocked Bisping out with a superman jab. Doing all of this after coming back from a 4 year layoff
The GOAT
Dont forget another torn ACL during the 4 years also

I agree its Bispings fault but I still consider that and shots like that dirty. Its similar to trying to KO a guy when he is trying to touch gloves, or when a fighter knows he just nut shot a guy real bad and the ref has not jumped in yet and the fighter tries to seize that to finish him.

Bisping thought he was getting a time out. Anderson saw that was not the case and tried to jump in and land a kill shot while Bisping was distracted and not paying attention.

Those things are all within the rules but still dirty IMO.

I get where you are coming from but at the end of the day. Defend yourself at all times......

Also as a long time Bisping fan he fustrated me alot because that was not the only time his interaction with a ref during a fight cost him dearly. His non stop complaints in the first Rockhold fight about the headbutt ended up getting him distracted enough to cop a kick to the head that then led to him getting choked out.

lol. at you of all people telling somone to acknowledge GSP's weaknesses without shitting on another great in the thread you shit on GSP while praising Anderson.

LOL at your stupidness when GSP outsold Anderson. Few have brought more fans to MMA than GSP.

NO one says you have to like GSP but shut up with the nonsense.
Damn you GSP fans can’t even admit that he greased or had boring fights. The blinders are on really tight. I already admitted that Anderson got caught cheating and you insecure little dimwits have to go full retard and say stupid shit like he conquered MW and he’s the best ever. Lol at your simple minds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back