Just Rewatched Conor vs Nate 1

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I STILL can't believe he went for that panic takedown. How are you going to talk all of that shit and then go out like a little bitch?

How can he look himself in the mirror after that? I really would like to know.

inb4 wasteland

I STILL can't believe he went for that panic takedown. How are you going to talk all of that shit and then go out like a little bitch?

disgusting, indeed

now what new performance he's going to present to us? panic wrestling and quick tapping again or some new art?

I can't wait to see what happen

inb4 wasteland

Why? This is a legitimate question. I want to know how a man can look himself in the mirror after cowering so badly. I mean, I could never do it. I couldn't just carry on like nothing happened.

I really want to dive into the human psyche a little bit.

Last edited:
Incredible stuff.
lmfao. I really like Conor, but this couldn't have turned out to be better. If we had invented it, it still wouldn't be so perfect.
The greatest part is when shows him shooting for the takedown with the back audio saying "Have I been wrong yet? No"

absolutelly amazing

“If he’s still conscious when he hits the mat, I will crush his hips and pass his guard and mount him and strangle him…like a boa constrictor wrapped around his long frame.”
-Con McGroggy

Literally the epitome of a keyboard warrior post..

I'm going to assume you're a 15 yr old boy that's never trained a day in your life.

giphy.gif

How can you look yourself in the mirror after making a thread like this

I'm going to assume you're a 15 yr old boy that's never trained a day in your life.

Well you're completely wrong. Anyways, I don't fight for a living and go running my mouth and then crumble under pressure.

2309365-johstewartboom.gif

Anyways, I don't fight for a living

And this is essentially the point I was making.

I don't believe it makes any sense to speculate about how you feel you'd react in that situation in comparison to someone that...fights other trained professionals in a cage for money in front of millions of people.

The plain reality is, you have absolutely no idea how you'd react because you haven't shared that experience. It's just a guess on your part.

I'd imagine even McGregor truly didn't believe he'd ever go out like that, y'know.. until he did and was confronted with the truth of it.

IMO it was a business decision and LOL I never knew Conor was the one that coined the phrase.

I think what happened
was that
he paniced

Translation: do you even trane bro

First of all, Con-man seriously looks legit scared right here.

Second of all, yeah he panic wrestled, it happens sometimes. Can anyone here say that they have never done the same at least once after eating a shot like that? If you still live in your parents basement, and play video games all day and your name is not Matt Riddle........just ignore this question. The only time that you probably have been hit in the face is when you asked some chick out and she slapped you in disgust.

Back