Just Rewatched Conor vs Nate 1

But did you re-rewatch it like other posters before you?

disgusting, indeed

now what new performance he's going to present to us? panic wrestling and quick tapping again or some new art?

I can't wait to see what happen
greatest 60 dollats ever spent.

If he studs out Diaz, this place will be shut down. If he mentally quits and taps like a bitch again, this place will be shut down. 100% guaranteed this place will be shut down.

Why? This is a legitimate question. I want to know how a man can look himself in the mirror after cowering so badly. I mean, I could never do it. I couldn't just carry on like nothing happened.

I really want to dive into the human psyche a little bit.
they'll carve those words in your tombstone

I really, really don't like Conor, but would pay good money to see him fight TS.

disgusting, indeed

now what new performance he's going to present to us? panic wrestling and quick tapping again or some new art?

I can't wait to see what happen
instead of going for the kill in 1 round and spamming gas-exhausting wheel kicks, i think Conor is going to pace himself better for a more longer "boxing" oriented fight.

I guess the same way Mark Hunt looks at himself even though he has been utterly destroyed by mid level fighters that weigh a hundred pounds less than him and loses as many fights as he wins.

instead of going for the kill in 1 round and spamming gas-exhausting wheel kicks, i think Conor is going to pace himself better for a more longer "boxing" oriented fight.
oh, yes, it will be closer for a longer period this time

Why? This is a legitimate question. I want to know how a man can look himself in the mirror after cowering so badly. I mean, I could never do it. I couldn't just carry on like nothing happened.

I really want to dive into the human psyche a little bit.

Real bad ass we have over here. Clearly a man who fights in a cage for a living has nothing on your mental fortitude and courage. He found himself out of his depth and wanted to prevent getting lit up. It didn't work out. I'm sure he did have trouble looking in the mirror afterwards and guess what, he requested to have another crack at it. I don't see how it's going to be any better this time, in fact I think he is in for a lot more trouble but hey, he doesnt have the skill and courage of you TS.

First of all, Con-man seriously looks legit scared right here.

Second of all, yeah he panic wrestled, it happens sometimes. Can anyone here say that they have never done the same at least once after eating a shot like that? If you still live in your parents basement, and play video games all day and your name is not Matt Riddle........just ignore this question. The only time that you probably have been hit in the face is when you asked some chick out and she slapped you in disgust.
this is ignorant.
If he was scared he would never request a rematch. The look you see in this gif is out of embarrassment not fear. conor haters lol

Real bad ass we have over here. Clearly a man who fights in a cage for a living has nothing on your mental fortitude and courage. He found himself out of his depth and wanted to prevent getting lit up. It didn't work out. I'm sure he did have trouble looking in the mirror afterwards and guess what, he requested to have another crack at it. I don't see how it's going to be any better this time, in fact I think he is in for a lot more trouble but hey, he doesnt have the skill and courage of you TS.
TS tranes UFC. Is normal

First of all, Con-man seriously looks legit scared right here.

Second of all, yeah he panic wrestled, it happens sometimes. Can anyone here say that they have never done the same at least once after eating a shot like that? If you still live in your parents basement, and play video games all day and your name is not Matt Riddle........just ignore this question. The only time that you probably have been hit in the face is when you asked some chick out and she slapped you in disgust.
I don't know why people say he is scared here , I see pure embarrassement I mean he talked alot of shit and got handled at the end of the fight . A man that fights for a living I don't imagine fears another fighter to often , and he also wants nothing more than to fight the man again , I just don't see the fear

I don't know why people say he is scared here , I see pure embarrassement I mean he talked alot of shit and got handled at the end of the fight . A man that fights for a living I don't imagine fears another fighter to often , and he also wants nothing more than to fight the man again , I just don't see the fear

People were scared of Tyson. And lesner looked scared of overeem.

I'm not sure if he panicked. More like he might have given up. I mean he already knew even going into the fight if he wrestled or did the ground game with Nate he would have no chance.

The character of a man reveals itself in his most desperate hour.

Keyboard warriors calling a UFC champion a little bitch.

Classic Sherdog

That boy got lucky.....

....that Nate didn't pound him some more from the mount and gave up his back on purpose because he wanted out. Deal with it!

Back