Just realized u MUST watch ppv on espn + now

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wtf. I have espn + n have ne er watched an event without needing to exit out an go back in 2 or 3 times as it always freezes up a few times. I guess I got to now upgrade to BLAST to have a faster internet connect.

Seems like this came out of left field had no idea. . . Granted my living under a rock doesnt help.

Will this now effect the bars showing the events?

My only concern is that the BWWs near me is going to be overrun with loitering spectators, causing them not to show the fights anymore (yes that was a thing here for a while)

I would uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Whatever device you're using make sure its all up to date.

Wtf. I have espn + n have ne er watched an event without needing to exit out an go back in 2 or 3 times as it always freezes up a few times. I guess I got to now upgrade to BLAST to have a faster internet connect.

Seems like this came out of left field had no idea. . . Granted my living under a rock doesnt help.

You can literally find a high def free stream faster than you can log in or wait for their page to load.

If I’m going on the computer to watch a fight, I’m not paying

You can literally find a high def free stream faster than you can log in or wait for their page to load.

Was worried this could affect streaming. Glad to hear it won't! LOL

I would uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Whatever device you're using make sure its all up to date.
I got a brand new 65 in qled samsung n x1 platform Xfinity. It still fucks me at least 2 to 3 times an event it will freeze I have to press exit like 20 times then re launch an it works another 45 min then same shit. I could deal with it with the fight nights but paying 60 bucks ........ I guess if I upgraded my modem to comcast blast maybe tbat helps.

So bars arent showing the fights anymore wtf? If true how is this not getting more outrage?

My only concern is that the BWWs near me is going to be overrun with loitering spectators, causing them not to show the fights anymore (yes that was a thing here for a while)
The last ppv i went to at BWW it was completely dead and they didnt even have the sound on for the card.

I know I'm going to come off as holier than thou, and I've streamed before, but...

Not everyone wants to steal

I got a brand new 65 in qled samsung n x1 platform Xfinity. It still fucks me at least 2 to 3 times an event it will freeze I have to press exit like 20 times then re launch an it works another 45 min then same shit. I could deal with it with the fight nights but paying 60 bucks ........ I guess if I upgraded my modem to comcast blast maybe tbat helps.

So bars arent showing the fights anymore wtf? If true how is this not getting more outrage?
Bars will still show the cards

It's not the internet connection its their service. Luckily it hasn't crashed where I missed anything but it's not ready for PPV unless they do some kinda update

Well, not exactly...

tsn.png

tenor.gif

This is definitely gonna affect PPV buy numbers. Long gone are the days of huge PPV numbers. Casuals won't sign up for ESPN+ just for that.

The last ppv i went to at BWW it was completely dead and they didnt even have the sound on for the card.
The craziest I ever saw was Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 there was like 30 people just watching from the street behind the outside seating lol

It's not the internet connection its their service. Luckily it hasn't crashed where I missed anything but it's not ready for PPV unless they do some kinda update
They fixed it a little as the first 2 espn + cards the sound was like a 1/2 second d behind an the feed was a little choppy....... hasn't been as choppy an the sound is right now. But still 2 to 3 times I have to exit n re launch as it freezes. I always get back on tho but it's a pain......... I never have 1 issue with netflix, amazon, or hulu. Just espn + .......... even when I had fight pass that was okay.

How is their stream so terrible ?

I know I'm going to come off as holier than thou, and I've streamed before, but...

Not everyone wants to steal
How dare you!!

I feel you man but I feel like this almost encourages it

According to many different reports, you only have to BUY the PPV through ESPN+, but you can WATCH it the same way you used to.

Yes it will.

No more bars.
According to various reports, bars never ordered PPV's (legally) from the way you did; they went through Joe Hand Production. And the ESPN+ changes doesn't affect how bars buy those same PPV's (legally).

However, it will affect prelims that stream on ESPN+

According to many different reports, you only have to BUY the PPV through ESPN+, but you can WATCH it the same way you used to.
<TheWire1>

I watch espn + on my smart tv the service is terrible. What are saying exactly I order on espn an it gets broadcasted on cable???

no. the bars buy the ppv from the same person they always bought the ppv from (joe hand promotions)

where have you been for the last month?

Back