Just realized u MUST watch ppv on espn + now

Well, not exactly...

tsn.png

tenor.gif

Gave that a like for the old-school Soul Train Dance-Line gif. :)

So bars arent showing the fights anymore wtf? If true how is this not getting more outrage?

of course they are. the poster was pulling your chain

Wtf. I have espn + n have ne er watched an event without needing to exit out an go back in 2 or 3 times as it always freezes up a few times. I guess I got to now upgrade to BLAST to have a faster internet connect.

Seems like this came out of left field had no idea. . . Granted my living under a rock doesnt help.

Will this now effect the bars showing the events?

fyi

http://www.joehandpromotions.com

top right corner.. put in your zipcode, it will show you all the bars in your area that have purchased the event

upload_2019-4-9_0-14-35.png

Had it since launch without a single issue. It’s localized to you, mate. You streaming over wifi? Try connect ethernet cable.

They fixed it a little as the first 2 espn + cards the sound was like a 1/2 second d behind an the feed was a little choppy....... hasn't been as choppy an the sound is right now. But still 2 to 3 times I have to exit n re launch as it freezes. I always get back on tho but it's a pain......... I never have 1 issue with netflix, amazon, or hulu. Just espn + .......... even when I had fight pass that was okay.

How is their stream so terrible ?
Not sure but it's for sure their stream. I usually refresh the page which fixes it but it's still annoying especially if you pay for a PPV

My god two more fucking interim title fights.

At least Boston Salmon is spawning.

You can literally find a high def free stream faster than you can log in or wait for their page to load.

If I’m going on the computer to watch a fight, I’m not paying
Yep, if it’s a must see stacked PPV then I pay and have a few casual friends over to split the bill. No worries about streams going down or anything. For those shitty PPVs that they try to charge $60 over, fuck em. I’d just not pay and wait for reddit to have clips, it’s not like I’d actually buy it if I had no choice. I’m a fight pass subscriber, espn+, and I buy the stacked cards. The UFC gets enough from me, I ain’t paying $60 for 5 fights that are glorified fox sports 1 cards with 1 big name.

I don’t get how they could have a weak ass card with MM headlining against some can he already beat and try to charge me the same as a hyped Conor card with multiple title fights.

Ya it blows. My internet connection sucks in my garage (where I usually have people over to watch). Annoying

So, let me get this straight:

1) Bars will still show the main cards as normal
2) But they won't show the prelims that air on ESPN+.

If the event shows on bars cable boxes, it's gonna show on residential cable boxes.

According to various reports, bars never ordered PPV's (legally) from the way you did; they went through Joe Hand Production. And the ESPN+ changes doesn't affect how bars buy those same PPV's (legally).

However, it will affect prelims that stream on ESPN+

This is correct.

Yes it will.

No more bars.
The commercial establishment distribution stream has NOT been changed.
So, if they get the ppv's through legitimate means, no change.
If they used to buy a personal ppv, and show it commercially.... yeah, no more ppv's.

well, at least not in the way they used to do it.. they'd have to stream it like the rest of us.

Wtf. I have espn + n have ne er watched an event without needing to exit out an go back in 2 or 3 times as it always freezes up a few times. I guess I got to now upgrade to BLAST to have a faster internet connect.

Seems like this came out of left field had no idea. . . Granted my living under a rock doesnt help.

Will this now effect the bars showing the events?

I'm with you. I always used a satellite dish to order PPV. It was much more reliable than internet streaming.

At least in the United States, the bandwidth caps and flakey service means that having a non-internet option is important.

Lame.

fyi

http://www.joehandpromotions.com

top right corner.. put in your zipcode, it will show you all the bars in your area that have purchased the event

View attachment 561943
Funny. I did this, put my zip code in and it lists my local Buffalo wild wings. Funny part is that my local buffalo wild wings has stopped offering UFC PPVs ever since they increased the price.

Friend of mine works there. They are NOT showing the event this weekend.

This site needs to he updated

I have ESPN plus but I usually just stream it because the app is garbage and crashes a lot of the time

Back