Just read some suicide news

Falling asleep methods such as pills or car running in a garage sound scary as hell. I feel like you'll panic at one point and realize you don't wanna do it, but it'll be too late. You'll be too weak and brain damaged to escape.

Instantaneous methods are just one and done.
Most of the people who survived jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge say they felt immediate regret as soon as their feet left the bridge.

yeah, suicide is a tragic occurrence.

Sounds pretty cool... just your average day in Florida...

Ban suicide
Ban breasts
Ban breast implants
Ban hedge trimmers

This has to stop guys!!!!!

I've known 4 people who killed themselves. One of them was a friend for 15 odd years. I've been sad a few times but I can't imagine the intensity it would take to go through with it.

Something interesting I heard about suicide stats. Apparently women attempt it more often but are less successful due to using gentler methods, pills or poisons Id assume. Men attempt suicide less often but are more successful at it due to harsher methods, guns, hanging, purposefully crashing at high speeds etc.

This sounds like a masculine suicide attempt.

I once wanted to jump out the window when I was about 8 y.o. I dont really remember why, but I was fed up with everything, maybe parents nagging all the time?
I do occasionally have thoughts of blowing my brains out with a 12 gauge slug but haven't gone through with it. I guess I will put a live stream on and post a link on sherdog, if I ever decide to do it.

Sounds like fake news. You would only be able to cut one wrist -- cut off one hand. How was the head cut? With the good hand or was the blade fixed on a table?

Suicide statistics for women is very low and those that do commit suicide do it with a handgun.

U.S. military veterans commit suicide at the rate of 23 a day. 161 a week. 644 a month. For a total of 7,728 a year. That is more than the total combined deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan as of 2016.

why ?

those suicide statistics are hard to fathom. i dont recall all the ww2 vets topping themselves...

Electric hedge trimmer? She couldn't just use a knife she likely had in her kitchen? Was this Britain? That might explain it. Hard to slit your wrist when all your allowed on that island are sporks now.

Fat yank, confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back