Just read some suicide news

I guess she was headging her bets that she couldn’t get her tits fixed.

*sunglasses

In fact if you type in ‘chainsaw suicide’ into google it is more common than you may think.

I’d rather overdose on sleeping tablets to be fair.

You'd might think it's a good death but it is horrible. The success rate is really low and the permanent effects it can have on your body and mind are atrocious.

You'd might think it's a good death but it is horrible. The success rate is really low and the permanent effects it can have on your body and mind are atrocious.
I guess there is no real nice way to go.

At least we only have to do it the once.

Suicide statistics for women is very low and those that do commit suicide do it with a handgun.

Actually thats not correct. Women attempt suicide more often than men, but a larger number of men succeed. The key difference being men don't mess around and have a tendency to use more lethal means such as a gunshot to the head rather than methods such as prescription drug overdose with higher rates of failure.

Last edited:
#BanBreastImplants

tenor.gif

Terrible. I think anyone who wants body modification already has psychological issues to begin with.

In fact if you type in ‘chainsaw suicide’ into google it is more common than you may think.

I’d rather overdose on sleeping tablets to be fair.

Falling asleep methods such as pills or car running in a garage sound scary as hell. I feel like you'll panic at one point and realize you don't wanna do it, but it'll be too late. You'll be too weak and brain damaged to escape.

Instantaneous methods are just one and done.

Suicide news? Is there an RSS feed for this or something?

I keep telling women that surgery isn't necessarily the end game when it comes to breast enlargement I mean my bare hands alone will get you up a full cup size with just two massage sessions.

I remember a few years ago here in the U.K. an old man was up a ladder trimming the bushes with a hedge trimmer.

His wife came out to the garden with a cup of tea for him and when he turned, he accidentally took her head clear off by cutting through her neck.

He in turn had a heart attack and died.

That’s love right there.

Wow that's brutal! Usually men are the ones going for violent ways to die so that's even more impressive. She was definitely disturbed, poor girl.

Is suicide a genre of news now? Are we all in foxcon?

I'm going to need to see a link to even start to believe this story. I'm calling bullshit.

Sounds like she had bigger issues than breast surgery issues.

I read yesterday that some nine year old committed suicide after he came out to his class mates as gay. Nine years old.

Electric hedge trimmer? She couldn't just use a knife she likely had in her kitchen? Was this Britain? That might explain it. Hard to slit your wrist when all your allowed on that island are sporks now.
What do you mean? You think knives are banned in Britain?!

Actually thats not correct. Women attempt suicide more often than men, but a larger number of men succeed. The key difference being men don't mess around and have a tendency to use more lethal means such as a gunshot to the head rather than methods such as prescription drug overdose with higher rates of failure.
I read about some guy who shot himself in the face with a shotgun. He survived.

Sounds like she had bigger issues than breast surgery issues.

I read yesterday that some nine year old committed suicide after he came out to his class mates as gay. Nine years old.
why'd he kill himself? did they make fun of him or something?

Jesus, could you imagine finding that scene?

RIP.
We had a guy basically recreate the scene from T2 where he peels his arm off.

Dude used a filet knife, cut all the way down elbow to wrist, then around and opened it to the point you could see veins, tendons, muscles etc.

He was still conscious and there was freaking blood everywhere

Back