Just Like Heaven - The Cure

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This might be one of the best songs ever written. To me its the one song that doesn't age.

. song just written
at the height of super nova

how they roll fairly recently. Smith will eat his Cheetos while he's playing he don't give a fuk. I don't think I fully appreciated his weirdness until recently.

This was the actual show I went to

Push is right up there with it though.

I saw them live recently well. Robert Smith's voice hasn't changed at all and he's gotta be well over 60 now
The Cure is iconic.

Last edited:
I vastly prefer the band's earlier work. More darkly layered sounds and incredible basslines. One track from my favorite Cure album, Faith:

Last edited:
Could never really get into these guys but this and Disintegration are two that stuck with me.

I always thought this band was extremely Gay. That whole genre. hated it all.... Now I have grown to love The Cure, The Human League, and my favorite The Psychedelic Furs.

Great outfit, but I prefer their later albums ....less gothic and more rock - pop.

I vastly prefer the band's earlier work. More darkly layered sounds and incredible basslines. One track from my favorite Cure album, Faith:

Love the Cure, but I absolutely agree. Their earlier stuff is just so atmospheric and fills you with this otherworldly feeling. I love it.

Back