Just how good is Tyron Woodley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, because woodley went the distance with usman, and burns but got finished by colby. sorta weird if you think about it. You'd think colby would be the least likely of the 3 to catch a stoppage.
And Nate Marquadt. Look at all the guys he's fought (Wonderboy twice, Till, Lawler, Burns, Usman, Daley, Condit) and he gets finished by Nate and Colby, and loses an almost pure striking match to Jake Shields. Very weird resume.

Top 5 song writer just below Sting.
I hear Bob Dylan in jealous of his songwriting as well. I'm not sure if he'll be content with world-class acting, songwriting and rapping/singing, though. I'm thinking he'll write some amazing book that will put him in contention for "the great American novel," too.

A level power and explosives
KeenSimplisticGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

D level cardio

F level rapping skills

Daniel Day Lewis level dedication to acting

Holy shit what a great post

That version of Wonderboy is quicker, more aggressive and it's less shopworn.

The WB from 2017 beats the WB of today.

Just like 2013 Bisping beats the life of of champ Bisping.

Woodley should fight Cerrone. Retirement fight for both of them.

Not top 5. Top 10 at best.
Just curious who you have as your top 5.

Obviously GSP/Hughes/Usman are top 3 but it gets murky after that. Maybe Shields at #4? What about the 5th?

Just curious who you have as your top 5.

Obviously GSP/Hughes/Usman are top 3 but it gets murky after that. Maybe Shields at #4? What about the 5th?

Johny and Robbie for sure. Yeah he beat Robbie but Robbie was past it and nearly lost to Cowboy the fight right after. Robbie and Carlos werent the same after their war and anyone couldve seen Robbie was gonna lose that fight.

tyron's biggest strength is his strength. the dude's well rounded but he plays it too safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back