Just Got My PRE&PO Mixes from TP.com

The horrible taste you're getting from Buzz Saw has to do with the CEE.

As mentioned above, you're taking too much BA.

HI!

i ordered BA months ago. poured 4-5g (or so i thougth) into a bottle of gatorade..chugged it down (my entire mouth went tingly and numb) and got super tingly and nauseous for over 2 hours.

I then tried taking 2g and had similar effects, and just decided to stop taking it (i also couldn't stand the taste of it with gatorade).

soooo..fast forward months later. I threw it into a supershake of mine (big @$$ shake with the consistency of a thick milkshake). Felt a bit of tingles...but otherwise I was fine. Now what i noticed when I measured my 4g out on my nifty new Salter food scale, is that 4g is maybe a tablespoon or a heaping teaspoon worth of BA.

I can't for the world of me remember hwo much I used before, but I think it was a LOT more than that. (i dont' even remember how i weighed it out before).

Moral of the story

You're either taking too much.
You need to take it with food or a solid shake.
You need to take a break and retry again in a month or two (seems to have worked for me)

also..in the BA thread someone mentioned that he puts 5g in a water bottle and takes a sip or two every couple hours and just finished the bottle throughout the day. You may want to give that a shot too.

PS: I'll measure out 5g on my scale tonight and I'll post a pic for you next to a standard blue TP scoop. You may also want to purchase a food scale...measure out your powders...then return it.

Back