Just Got My PRE&PO Mixes from TP.com

BHSkhan

White Belt
Reaction score
First off, for my PreWO I got the Buzz Saw premix. It already contains CEE but should i throw in some Creapure Monohydrate i have and how much? Also, how much Beta Alanine should i put in it? I only ordered 100 grams cause it was expensive and I really didnt know how much I needed. Finally, how much creatine and beta do I want to put in my post workout shake?

I take my monohydrate with my PWO drink.

I take 5g of BA with my PreWO drink.

alirght so i just took my first taste of this Buzz saw and finished it. I dont know if it was the BA or what but man does this taste awful!!! I got the Citrus-Limeade version and holy crap it taste like battery acid. Oh and these tingles are awesome, i keep slapping my face cause i think somethings on it. haha

alirght so i just took my first taste of this Buzz saw and finished it. I dont know if it was the BA or what but man does this taste awful!!! I got the Citrus-Limeade version and holy crap it taste like battery acid. Oh and these tingles are awesome, i keep slapping my face cause i think somethings on it. haha

*pictures face-slapping fool and laughs*

Yeah, Buzz Saw is ridiculously bad tasting. I had fruit punch and it was terrible as well. I think that's the price you pay for an inexpensive PreWO drink. I had NO-Xplode also and that tasted better but it costs a lot more. In my opinion Buzz Saw worked better because of the BCAA's in it.

EDIT:Wow double post, I swear it wasnt me.

Oh and I never made it to the gym. Looks like i cant handle the BA or something. 15 mins after taking my prewo shake i got really sick to my stomach and nausea and actually puked. This sucks.

It appears it is having some effect on you're posting abilities aswell, because you just posted the same thing you posted... 30 minutes ago. :D

Anyone have a guess why I would get sick? I still feel a little nausea and I STILL FEEL THE TINGLES!!! its been an hour and a half. This makes me feel like my body cant handle the BA.

As far as the nausea goes, I don't know what would cause that. I know that two scoops of Buzz Saw has a lot of caffeine and that could be the cause.

When I first started taking BA the tingles stayed with me for quite awhile too. I seem to remember that eventually that dissipates.

First off, I wouldn't recommend STARTING with 5g of the BA. Try starting with 2 or 3. Also, I remember on the BA thread (HERE)
Someone mentioned a similar problem and I think taking it with carbs helped. It's been a while since I read that though, so I may be mistaken.

First off, I wouldn't recommend STARTING with 5g of the BA. Try starting with 2 or 3. Also, I remember on the BA thread (HERE)
Someone mentioned a similar problem and I think taking it with carbs helped. It's been a while since I read that though, so I may be mistaken.

Yea i read most of that thread before, I made the decision to get BA by reading it. Alright Im gonna try to put less BA in my next PerWO shake. Would eating a spoon full of peanut butter or maybe a little cottage cheese along with my shake allow for enough carbs? Its hard for me to get a meal in between lunch(10:30 AM, due to school) and my workout(3:00PM), so all I consume is that 2 scoops of buzz saw before i hit the elliptical and weights

I think Buzz Saw has enough carbs for the BA. Again I think it just takes your body a little while to get used to it.

I think Buzz Saw has enough carbs for the BA. Again I think it just takes your body a little while to get used to it.

alright cool, would you recommend me slowly increasing the BA amount until the tingles go away? How should I go about this. Im using the little scoopier thing that came with the Buzz Saw container.

alright cool, would you recommend me slowly increasing the BA amount until the tingles go away? How should I go about this. Im using the little scoopier thing that came with the Buzz Saw container.

Isn't that like an 8g scoop?? That's a shitload of BA if that's what you're using. I actually just ordered a little 1g scoop from TP when I got the BA. As for the rate of increasing it, that's up to you, but increasing the dosage isn't gonna make the tingles go away. I have been using BA for a couple months and still don't take more than 3g at once. I take 3g pre-WO, 2g PWO, and another 2-3 g throughout the night in a couple more protein shakes. (I work nights) Experiment with it a little and see what works for you. Just don't get crazy with it.

Anyone have a guess why I would get sick? I still feel a little nausea and I STILL FEEL THE TINGLES!!! its been an hour and a half. This makes me feel like my body cant handle the BA.

Really...still

RELAX_cover.jpg

Isn't that like an 8g scoop?? That's a shitload of BA if that's what you're using. I actually just ordered a little 1g scoop from TP when I got the BA. As for the rate of increasing it, that's up to you, but increasing the dosage isn't gonna make the tingles go away. I have been using BA for a couple months and still don't take more than 3g at once. I take 3g pre-WO, 2g PWO, and another 2-3 g throughout the night in a couple more protein shakes. (I work nights) Experiment with it a little and see what works for you. Just don't get crazy with it.

No I its a 5g according to the label.

I don't think so, man. I have a 5g scoop from True Protein and that thing is about the third of the volume of the Buzz Saw scoop. I'm thinking that could be why you're still tingling :D.

A short term solution before you either get a 5g scoop or scale (scale is the most accurate since the scoops just measure volume) is to use a teaspoon. One teaspoon is about 4.2g of sugar so that should get you close enough for BA.

Back