Just got my Bas Rutten Cd's. . . . HOLY ****!!!

Just did for the first time Bas Rutten Boxing Workout, damn I feel great!. Since I'm 14 I do only bodybuilding, stop and now for the past 6 month I train MMA(I'm 17). I never had motivation for cardio workout and mine was pretty shitty. 3 minutes of MMA sparring, I was out. 15 of rolling and my heart pump the fuck out.

Today 1 oct:

1 round of shadow boxing
Full 2 min round boxing workout(29 min)
2 round of shadow boxing

At middle of each round, my technique became a little shitty, hands a lil more down, my shoulder hurt as fuck, but I did it. I concentrate on my technique( footwork, twist body) but my arms, especially my biceps, are sore..

Can wait to do the full 3min muay thai round with perfect technique, gonna kick some ass!

Been using the 3 min boxing CD for cardio a couple days per week since I got bad knees and can't run every day. I do shadow boxing with 14oz gloves it's a decent workout but the minute rest is too long so I do 25 tuck jumps when each round ends so I get really tired and only get 30 seconds rest.

Gonna get a heavy bag to hang up in my garage which should make it a little better.

Back