Social Just got Covid, any tips?

Avoid physical activity or not? How to spend time under isolation?

The general rule I've read is if your symptoms are above the chest is fine to work out. If it get's into your chest though, it is best just to rest.

I'm not sure a conclusive link has been established, but I'd still avoid ibuprofen. Use Tylenol if need be. I had a shitty go of it over a month ago, and sometimes I wonder if taking ibuprofen near the beginning was at least partly responsible. Like everyone else says, drink liquids, have some zinc, and just take it easy. The odds are very much in your favor.

My sister works for a pharmaceutical company, and she is pretty adamant about a link between pepcid ac and better results being a thing. I don't know that for sure, but it couldn't hurt to try it (if available).

I live in Brazil, so no vaccines for me yet. I don't wear masks on a regular basis, except when going to get groceries and other places were one is required to wear it. Either way, wearing masks doesn't mean you are safe from the virus, most people who got the virus wore masks, it's impact is minimal (there are studies that show very little to no protection if wearing surgical masks, plus no protection if wearing alternative masks).
Don't bother with him, man. It's a gimmick account. Same dude's created like 35 different accounts over the span of the past few months that have all been banned. Give this one more time and it'll be next up.

Buy 5 bags of PF Chang's frozen ramen noodle soup.
It's the only soup you'll be able to taste when you're sick.

I would recommend relaxing, you’ll be fine.

Eat, drink, rest, get some sun.

You’ll be fine.

Since ibuprofen and naproxin increase stroke risk, I'd stick with aspirin & acetaminophen for the fever if possible.

If you use a nasal spray, don't inhale so forcefully that you end up carrying the infection deeper into your lungs. Id avoid sniffing in and hocking loogies, and just blow my nose instead.

Guaifenesin thins mucus and makes it easier to cough out. Drink plenty of water with it.

Since coughing is the body's attempt to clean the lungs, I would avoid cough suppressants

Im not a doctor, this is just my own approach to respiratory bugs in general.

Also, all the vitamin c, zinc, d, etc stuff people are saying

Do you have paid leave or the option to work from home? Because if so you're basically on vacation.

Get tons of sleep. I had it back last February and while it's not that bad, it's pretty bad.

Pretty sure youre supposed to avoid physical activity while your sick, but not entirely sure what the rules are on that as a Sherdogger.

Set a limit of 265 on the bench and sorry bro you gotta stop slaying dime pieces until you're only transmitted herp.

If your not 80 years old you should be alright.

If your old, Don't lay down alot. Get up and move around as much as you can. Keep that fluid off them lungs.

And that goes for any cold and flue as well.

Get well. Go social distance sit in the sun of your yard. Vitamin D and C , zinc

shit just take a centrum multivitamin as well. Get a pulse oximeter to check your O2 levels. Have anyone with an inhaler? Get that dropped off. Also find one of these

spirometer.jpeg

I had a similar one and it helped me immensely. I’d wake up and struggle to breathe. But I power forced myself to breathe using one of these. It was a horrible 3 weeks. Horrible.

"I want you to stand up right now and go to the window. I want you to stick your head and yell "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Lady I work with always wears her mask. She was also vaccinated but got covid from her kid who got it at daycare.
Masks are not keeping people from getting infected.
She got it from her kid? Did you get to ask her if she wore her mask around her kid at home or did she throw caution to the wind and go maskless around her children?

Hope all goes well.

For me, if I caught it I'd like hang out on my back porch working and different projects.

She got it from her kid? Did you get to ask her if she wore her mask around her kid at home or did she throw caution to the wind and go maskless around her children?
She also spread it to one of our co workers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back