Social Just got Covid, any tips?

I would relax and keep exercise to a minimum so that I can give my body all the energy it might need to heal.
Eat a bit healthier , take your vitamins, and don't fap.

Does anyone know whether doing low intensity calisthenics (push-ups and that sort of thing) take any impact on your health?
because of (rare) life threatening complications like myocarditis from covid, would wait till you recover to do anything strenuous to that degree. ( I'm an M.D. and I worked in COVID inpatient / ICU for three months)

personal experience differs for everyone.

I'm 40, we all got Covid here just before Christmas, there was a day of feeling slightly under the weather, and then a week or so of no taste. other than that I got to be honest, I've had worse bouts of hay fever.

Everyone I know thats had it has said its not so bad as people make it out to be. Don't panic, take your vitamins. You'll be all right.

Were you wearing a mask and were you vaccinated? If not, why would you ask for tips if you do not listen?
Because neither of those things guarantee your safety. You're welcome.

- This has been a public service announcement and not an earnest attempt at communicating with a troll.

Lady I work with always wears her mask. She was also vaccinated but got covid from her kid who got it at daycare.
Masks are not keeping people from getting infected.
I know a teacher that got covid. She always wore a mask everywhere. She was distraught that she got it and was apologizing profusely on Facebook for anyone she may have given it too.

The Media and Leftists have promoted this idea that masks will keep you from getting covid.

Gatorade & plenty of fluids. Tylenol for muscle aches, theraflu or similar for flu symptoms. Rescue inhaler closeby if any breathing issues before heading to hospital.

I know a teacher that got covid. She always wore a mask everywhere. She was distraught that she got it and was apologizing profusely on Facebook for anyone she may have given it too.

The Media and Leftists have promoted this idea that masks will keep you from getting covid.
There are a number of studies that show masks are highly ineffective, they are pointed to as the world's savior, when in reality they offer very little if any protection.

Were you wearing a mask and were you vaccinated? If not, why would you ask for tips if you do not listen?
troll.jpg

Does anyone know whether doing low intensity calisthenics (push-ups and that sort of thing) take any impact on your health?
If you are feeling good enough to do calisthenics you probably don't have a lot to worry about, but I certainly wouldn't push it.

Like others have said take vitamins, take zinc, get good rest, and relax.

There are no tips. Lay low and if you can't breathe go to hospital/call 911. A pulse oximeter is a cheap device you can order on amazon to monitor your blood oxygen level. High chance you don't get any symptoms worse than a regular flu.

I’ve heard try to avoid lying flat. When you sleep, try on an incline. May want to verify but that’s what I heard. Good luck.

I had CV-19 in January of this year. If you only have mild symptoms, then just roll with it and it will be gone soon. If you get crushed by it... like me... then...

• Vitamin D
  • Zinc
  • HydroChloroquine if you can get it or Ivervectim is even better.

Otherwise, just treat it like a cold, flu, etc... If it gets into your lungs heavy, then go see the doc big time.

There are no tips. Lay low and if you can't breathe go to hospital/call 911. A pulse oximeter is a cheap device you can order on amazon to monitor your blood oxygen level. High chance you don't get any symptoms worse than a regular flu.

If you have an android phone, it will measure your Blood O2 levels. It's pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back