• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun: Do you think Zabit Magomedsharipov could beat Conor Mcgregor?

Zabit has done nothing that would suggest he can hang with Conor. His biggest win in Jeremy Stephens in a fight that was pretty competitive. Its not as if he has a stylistic matchup advantage as well, like Nate Diaz with his cardio, boxing, and BJJ.

Conor KO's Zabit within 2 rounds or wins a decision. Zabit has a puncher's chance.
He has a legit submission game, so not really a punchers chance. he doesn't have any real power in his hands. Just tricky volume.

Are you saying this because in his last 4 years of mma Conor landed 3 shoulder strikes on beaten to death cowboy or because Khabib decided to toy with him until the 4th ?
Do you think Zabit can beat Cowboy?

Probably the only guy Conor can out-cardio... and not by a lot either

So while sitting here procrastinating about doing my assignment this fight popped into my head and I think it would be a fun fight. Who do you think wins and how? at FW and LW. also could a mod add a poll plz?
Yeah, I think Zabit would beat the shit out of him.

Nowadays Cowboy with all that mileage on him ? At 155 yeah don't doubt it
You’re right that Cowboys isn’t as good as he used to be, but before losing to Conor, Justin and Tony, he had wins over Al, Hernandez, and Perry. I wouldn’t favor Zabit against any of those guys. Maybe Hernandez at best.

You are allowed to have a different opinion to me, that's fine.

But let's keep it civil my Little Aussie friend. There's no need to try to win a discussion by kicking it off with your're a "complete retard". I am neither a newbie nor a retard (such a MODERN classy word that BTW!!), but it is SO interesting that you failed to even ATTEMPT to give a rational and to-the-point rebuttal. you simply immediately resorted to "You're a retard". How utterly pathetic. Stay in the outback, ocka, where you belong. you don't have any education worth even mentioning, I would speculate. Which ties in as you are a 100% failure with rational reasoned debate.

I treat people like you the same way i treat flat earther. Straight to the point without sugar coating the conversation.
<{MingNope}>
If that somehow offends you, boo hoo don't be a smooth brain retard lol.

It’s because he is a natural welterweight fighting at featherweight. Another doggysand chicken ducking his natural weight class imo.
He is not a natural welterweight, he is skinny as fuck. He probably weights in the welterweight territory without weight cutting. Max fights at featherweight, is he a natural ww as well? People confuse height with weight. Zabit is not super muscular or super thick, so I don't think he looks too out of place at featherw, where Max has been a champion for years.

Oooo so it's not just smoke, mirrors, BS and bravado, I see. But he is nothing's special, and a nothing special guy beat Jose Aldo, arguably the most winningest champion of the Featherweight division. Well maybe winning multiple belts doesn't mean anything to you but for how many years have fighters in all weight classes been trying to win one of those things never being able to do it? It's happened to many a fighters in many organizations.
Actually he is not the first 2 belt champ in UFC, that title belongs to Couture. The reason why you don't know about it, because UFC didn't allow to officially hold 2 belts at that time, but he was the first...

At 145 I would bet on zabit for sure. Probably at 155 as well.

If you're gonna have a mediocre gas tank, at least be a power striker.

- Guy never fought at 155 let alone a 5 round fights

" He will beat Conor at 155 for sure !! "

2e1lxv.jpg

Zabeast vs Conor? Fook dat - conor by submission
TJ vs Conor is my ultimate dream in terms of mma fandom!

WATCH yourself around me!
?how is Noah? Huh?
yeeah
SHUT YOUR MOUTH
good man
conor bless your thread

Back