Just came back from Portland, Oregon (with pics)...Ask me anything!

Really? I woulda thought Norcal had all the laid back stoners. In fact, I thought Oregon was like that too until I went up there and was told about all the methheads and heroin junkies everywhere. Most of the people I encountered were cool though.
There's junkies and tweakers everywhere, but there's more in Norcal in my experience. I literally saw some tweaker kill a possum with a rock and take a bite out of it in Eureka. I noped right the fuck out of that town.

I'm talking about the regular people though. Sure, all the hipster twats in Portland are annoying, but I'll take them over the redneck/hippie/yuppie hybrids you find running around Humboldt.

How many hipsters asked you to bang their partner? I hear it's the big progressive thing to do.

That`s kind of funny because although the movie is said to take place in a small town near portland Oregan called Castlerock, those scenes were actually filmed in Northern California.

The fictional town of Castle Rock is set in Maine. Steven King is from New England.

There's junkies and tweakers everywhere, but there's more in Norcal in my experience. I literally saw some tweaker kill a possum with a rock and take a bite out of it in Eureka. I noped right the fuck out of that town.

I'm talking about the regular people though. Sure, all the hipster twats in Portland are annoying, but I'll take them over the redneck/hippie/yuppie hybrids you find running around Humboldt.

Yeah being a sheltered Californian, I did not expect to encounter so many redneck git er' done types nor did I even know that there we any in the vicinity of our great state (No racial). Just too used to see brown people and asians I guess.

How many hipsters asked you to bang their partner? I hear it's the big progressive thing to do.

The fictional town of Castle Rock is set in Maine. Steven King is from New England.

Sadly I encountered no cucks. Makes me wonder if any Sherdog posters even live in Oregon.

Last edited:
I'm neither a baguette nor from Portland.

I'll put a bird on your head, son.

Pbw8f.gif

Back